Author Topic: Lost Lime Green First Run ESP Force #16 Down Under  (Read 892 times)

Spencer

Lost Lime Green First Run ESP Force #16 Down Under
« on: December 13, 2009, 04:06:24 PM »
171g-first name and # on back.  Threw hard tomahawk up hill during doubles league saturday-appeared to be a good shot was going really hard upside down and straight up fairway.  Group of 7 couldn't find it.  Might have slid under snow/leaves or taken huge skip off faceplate and gone back down to #15's hill.  Reward if returned!

MOSPARKY

Re: Lost Lime Green First Run ESP Force #16 Down Under
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2009, 04:14:08 PM »
found it Sat. I think you were in group behind us.  forgot to leave it on 18.  I can take it to doubles on sat or to dgw whatever

The Bird Father

• 1000 Rated Poster
  • Flock Kaw Chalka
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2009, 09:08:06 AM »
found it Sat. I think you were in group behind us.  forgot to leave it on 18.  I can take it to doubles on sat or to dgw whatever

DISC THIEF!

All this guy does is steal plastic.....also the same reason why you shouldn't take your girlfriend golfing!
DaBirdFatha
Bird > Word
Flockers Unite

MOSPARKY

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2009, 07:55:59 PM »
I will not stand for this slanter.  Don't be mad because I win a mini basket every year.  By the way I talked to Kansas City, MO Park and Rec.  I have about 800 square feet to build a course on.  Please feel free to submit all designs.  Adjoining streets and yards may be used to stretch out to par 80.  Could be the best course in town.  I'm thinking gold tee number one will start at 39th and prospect, you know so our presence as good citizens will help clean up the area, swing down to grinders  and end up back at my house for hole 18 and pro shop.  Feel free to drop off all discs at this location, i will not call owner.  I will probably sell for fifty cent a disc.

Spencer

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2009, 11:30:18 AM »
i dunno bout mini golf at 39th and prospect, but thanks again Sean for the safe return of my disc.