Mike from Clay County Parks is moving forward to getting $$$ in the budget for 2010.
We meet next week to discuss the area on the south side on the lake for a course.
Remember, we said the course has to have the following-
2. Area that allows beer/other bev
4. View of the lake
5. Holes that play by/near/over the lake
6. Weekly mowing
7. Benches, trash cans, all the amenities
8. Club house layout- 9 holes, back to parking area, then back nine.
9. Areas that will not bump into or bother other people in the park
10. Eventually a proshop/concession stand
I will let everyone know the outcome...stay tuned right here ladies and gents!
Smithville Disc Golf...It's gonna happen!!!