KCFDC Courses > Smithville

Is this course going in?

(1/1)

MOSPARKY:
  I think that disc golf is the last thing you have to sell them on.  I think the volunteering and up keep of a piece of park land is what should be sold.  I can't speak for myself, but I will say that for a volunteer only group, disc golfers get alot accomplished with usually very little assistance.  With that being said, with the financial assistance that Smithville is willing to make will make this an extremely nice piece of land as well as a great disc golf course. 

Dan Weinert:

--- Quote from: MOSPARKY on December 24, 2009, 10:16:06 AM ---  I think that disc golf is the last thing you have to sell them on.  I think the volunteering and up keep of a piece of park land is what should be sold.  I can't speak for myself, but I will say that for a volunteer only group, disc golfers get alot accomplished with usually very little assistance.  With that being said, with the financial assistance that Smithville is willing to make will make this an extremely nice piece of land as well as a great disc golf course. 

--- End quote ---

Duly noted sir...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version