Author Topic: Prostate Cancer Doubles - May 8th  (Read 8617 times)

David E

• Pro Poster
  • I'd rather be throwing plastic than typing this...
    • View Profile
    • The Big C
Re: Prostate Cancer Doubles - May 8th
« Reply #120 on: May 10, 2010, 04:23:27 PM »
K Mont - still got a disc for you, just let me know when you're headed through or into KC again.
www.flhw.org
Every 2.25 minutes a man is diagnosed with prostate cancer.
Every 19 minutes a man, dies from the disease.

Kevin Montgomery

• Administrator
  • 1000 Rated Poster
  • Nice shot!
    • View Profile
    • http://kcfdc.org
« Reply #121 on: May 10, 2010, 04:32:04 PM »
K Mont - still got a disc for you, just let me know when you're headed through or into KC again.

Sweet, still want it. Be in town tomorrow through Thursday. Might play SMP tomorrow evening if things work out. Will PM rather than boring everyone else with it though.
Kevin Montgomery
Eschew Obfuscation
KCFDC #117
PDGA# 12037
http://www.kcfdc.org

Eric

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 10, 2010, 05:53:44 PM »
Dave did you see my red orc in the pond out there? As I said I could see it right by the north end of the bank in about 3 ft of water but didnt want to swim 3 holes in to my 2nd round.
1)Your mother doesn't play disc golf so pick up your trash!

2)Mike Keizer knows all the badass places to eat.

3)John Theiss has plastic and chains running through his blood.

4)Barton knows whats up!

David E

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
    • The Big C
« Reply #123 on: May 10, 2010, 06:45:21 PM »
Dave did you see my red orc in the pond out there? As I said I could see it right by the north end of the bank in about 3 ft of water but didnt want to swim 3 holes in to my 2nd round.

No luck at the pond we spent about 10 minutes, walked all the way around it twice, even found a few stick and gently moved the scum aside, nothing... sorry dude
www.flhw.org

Eric

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 10, 2010, 07:36:59 PM »
No prob thanks for looking
1)Your mother doesn't play disc golf so pick up your trash!

2)Mike Keizer knows all the badass places to eat.

3)John Theiss has plastic and chains running through his blood.

4)Barton knows whats up!

GOT D??? do u

« Reply #125 on: May 10, 2010, 08:33:45 PM »
1st things first im new to the forum n not a big fan of computers so ill try in make sure i dont run on n on!!!

But for u morons that cant fu@kin read i said i had a blast... met GREAT PEOPLE & raised money for a good cause!!! i was only making a suggestion i wasnt saying hey u need to run your tournament this way...

I am not mad or disappointed that i didn't win anything i knew before i signed up how it was paying out, i was just making a suggestion... i have listened to disappointed disc golfers after a few events i have played in n im not AFRAID to voice my opinion...

i dont know who they were but i heard something similar to that effect as they were walking through the field to their car after the tournament Saturday, they basically said who wants to come to an event where open, mixed doubles & rec players get rewarded & WE DONT im not playing in this event again!

I can see their point of view, they continued on for a few minutes complaining about playing with beginners who couldnt throw... trust me i felt their pain i had a 1st time thrower who had NEVER PLAYED on my 1st card so i watched him throw just like i do all beginners & i tried to give him a few pointers...

TRUST me when u throw 500 foot bombs like i do BEGINNERS will listen to you, i have had more than 1 person thank me for the tips & I ALWAYS see them picking up more D each time i see them out on a course & that to me is more gratifying than any score or prize i can win because even when your an arse like me those people will still thank you for improving their game!!!

it is evident how many people cant read BECAUSE only a few caught the fact that i was thinking Tony for returning my disc, i have played in some tourneys before & watched people pick up a lost disc with names & #s in em & the person was like sh1t i dont them i got a new disc... Tony may not be my friend or even like me, like alot of disc golfers dont but in my book an honest disc golfer who returns your disc ROCKS

I look forward to playing in this event again next year & i hope u guys have a different BAD ASS PICTURE on another FUND RAISER DISC for sale... I BOUGHT 1 of those bad ass rocs & i dont even throw a roc so how many of u F@%kin guys bashin my 1st post can say hey i just spent 25$ on a disc i dont throw??? So come tell me to my face i am whining about a payout because i DONATED an additional 25$ to this cause i was just trying to make a suggestion so they could have the best possible turnout!!!

And u morons wonder y im such a harsh arse!!! ;D

So 1 more time thanks to FLHW for putting on a great tournament ill see u guys next year

Kevin Montgomery

• Administrator
  • 1000 Rated Poster
  • Nice shot!
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 10, 2010, 09:25:22 PM »
Temper, temper Caleb.....  several people corrected those that misunderstood your post and came to your defense. No need in getting so angry. And watch the language. I've deleted posts for less.

It still sounds like the tourney was quite the success though. Glad everyone enjoyed it.
Kevin Montgomery
Eschew Obfuscation
KCFDC #117
PDGA# 12037

GOT D??? do u

« Reply #127 on: May 10, 2010, 10:00:29 PM »
thanks Kevin im new at this just thought as long as i wasnt spelling the words completely that it would be ok...

im not mad just read a few of the posts bashing me n had to make sure i wasnt being misunderstood im already KNOWN as an ARSE so i dont need anyone confusing what i was trying to get across as me being an ARSE HOLE... thank u to the few who did understand what i was saying n coming to my defense just an ARSE hole that likes to play COMPETITIVE DISC GOLF

Kevin Montgomery

• Administrator
  • 1000 Rated Poster
  • Nice shot!
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 10, 2010, 10:35:17 PM »
One in every room...   ;D

We are over our quota....   ;D ;D ;D
Kevin Montgomery
Eschew Obfuscation
KCFDC #117
PDGA# 12037

Ash

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 10, 2010, 10:59:53 PM »

it is evident how many people cant read BECAUSE only a few caught the fact that i was thinking Tony for returning my disc,

I don't think the problem is that people can't read. The problem appears to be your lack of grammar skills when typing a long post.
Ash Lawrence
KCFDC # 994

ekolk

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 10, 2010, 11:26:56 PM »
Furthermore, thinking before typing is always a better idea.  It's just a thought. Punctuation also really helps.
 Calling your peers morons doesn't make a good first impression either. A very confusing message all in all. ???

But let's not forget all the super awesome people who gave time, energy, and money to make the event happen. They are the ones that really matter not opinions about coulda, shoulda, woulda.

Congrats again to Dave for back to back aces on the same hole in two days!!! You deserve to bask in the disc golf sun a little more!!!
;D ;D ;D

David E

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
    • The Big C
« Reply #131 on: May 11, 2010, 08:54:05 AM »
OK, so lets put all that behind us, please - ideas for next year noted.
Let's remember this:
$3,500 raised (I jumped the gun earlier and forget about one bill) this number will go up as I sell a few more discs.
Here's what we have left:
10 - InnoColors ($25)
Pro Katana and Destroyer ($15)
Destroyer
175g  5 in White, 3 Blue
170g  1 yellow

Katana
174g 1 yellow, 1 blue
173g 1 yellow
172g 3 green, 3 pink
171g 1 pink

These are $10
DX Roc
175g 1 White, 4 Blue
176g 1 Blue

DX Aviar (all are white)
150g we have 3
166g we have 2
167g we have 6

Also, these discs would like to return home to their owners:
- 2009 GBO White Star Cro
- DiscCraft XS, yellow 173-174
- Orion LS, Yellow 172, signed but cannot read it
www.flhw.org

discman

• Novice Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 11, 2010, 10:03:52 AM »
why are there question marks after "GOT D"? if you have D (i'm assuming distance) then shouldn't it be after the "do you" part? just wondering
joe engelman

GOT D??? do u

« Reply #133 on: May 11, 2010, 10:16:00 AM »
Guess u dont TEXT much the 3 ??? marks stand  for... the question is...

y would it matter anyways???

Have u read some of the other handles

I got mad D do u???

Tom

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 11, 2010, 10:18:20 AM »
drive for show  ;D