Author Topic: another win  (Read 6228 times)

twoDornottwoD

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Re: another win
« Reply #60 on: February 27, 2010, 11:11:24 PM »
hate!hate!hate! two to three more gut wrenching losses waiting in the weeks to come.

good call matty, my team got the best of em in old g-i arena on national tv.  nice to see another big man step up fianlly for the cowboys.  they're not a tourney tested team but could cause some problems in the dance.
Go Pokes!
Drew D Neitzel

hyzerponix

« Reply #61 on: February 28, 2010, 08:00:08 AM »
KU fans mysteriously quiet this morning...

Spencer

« Reply #62 on: February 28, 2010, 08:49:55 AM »
KU fans mysteriously quiet this morning...

My bad Keizer I just got home from church and haven't had a chance to post yet (church=taking bong rips in garage).  Tough game for my hawks yesterday.  Okie State shot lights out.  Cole and Sherron played like pussies.  That or T Boone Pickens sent a few million dollars (= five cents for t boone pickens) to a bill self swiss bank account.  Either way KU got their ass kicked but im hoping that fires them up to destroy k-state at home wednesday night.  They are going to be pissed and angry, and the hawks havent won all those games in a row at Allen Fieldhouse on accident.  GO HAWKS!!!

hyzerponix

« Reply #63 on: February 28, 2010, 08:51:54 AM »
Yeah, the rest of us will likely have to put up with watching KU go deep into the tourney, but it was still cool watching them get spanked yesterday. Oh, and I'd like to attend church with you one of these Sundays...

Spencer

« Reply #64 on: March 01, 2010, 01:25:51 PM »
Yeah, the rest of us will likely have to put up with watching KU go deep into the tourney, but it was still cool watching them get spanked yesterday. Oh, and I'd like to attend church with you one of these Sundays...

Church is everyday Bro....In fact I will be attending church today with my buddy Seth at this place you might have heard of...I think it's called Cliff Drive or something like that.  Sermon starts around 3:30PM.  Hallelujah and AMEN brother Keizer!!!

tallguy007kc

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 01, 2010, 01:46:15 PM »

Church is everyday Bro....In fact I will be attending church today with my buddy Seth at this place you might have heard of...I think it's called Cliff Drive or something like that.  Sermon starts around 3:30PM.  Hallelujah and AMEN brother Keizer!!!

Fall NOT from the garden path of Cliff, Lest Ye break an arm and may NOT throw the Heizer anymore!  Can I get an Amen! ;D ;D ;D

I'm just sayin!   ::) ;D ::)
James McLaughlin
PDGA #39535

Spencer

« Reply #66 on: March 01, 2010, 07:01:41 PM »
Oh, and I'd like to attend church with you one of these Sundays...

Great service today Mike.  Due to your circumstances (dog with bloody paw) and early departure you missed the sermon.  It was on divine intervention and miracles, as I managed to actually hold my game together for once on the back 9 and tie my personal record 59 :o  How bad did that cut turn out to be?

hyzerponix

« Reply #67 on: March 01, 2010, 07:09:47 PM »
It's a pretty good slice across his paw pad. When we got home I had to hold him down while Jen cleaned it out and wrapped it up. He'll be alright, he's a tough pup. ;D

59, solid round out there dude!

otter

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 01, 2010, 09:11:34 PM »
ORANGEMEN ORANGEMEN ORANGEMEN

...an oh yea, PITT won too...

Enjoy the bullseye.
Enshrine hallucinations...PULL!!

Tom

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 08, 2010, 08:39:07 AM »
Another win. Another Big 12 title. Another #1 ranking. Just sayin.  ;D

hyzerponix

« Reply #70 on: March 08, 2010, 12:17:55 PM »
We were out and about after the MU/KU game, and saw a lot of disappointed MU fans still wearing their MU gear, and I thought that was one difference between fans of the 2 schools-- when KU loses, their fans go home and change out of their KU gear before they hit town for the evening. ;D

Back home, I used to notice the Michigan State fans doing the same thing whenever they lost to Michigan or OSU. ::)

Tom

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 09, 2010, 01:03:20 PM »
We were out and about after the MU/KU game, and saw a lot of disappointed MU fans still wearing their MU gear, and I thought that was one difference between fans of the 2 schools-- when KU loses, their fans go home and change out of their KU gear before they hit town for the evening. ;D

Back home, I used to notice the Michigan State fans doing the same thing whenever they lost to Michigan or OSU. ::)

MU fans have a lot to be disapointed about fo sure.  :P

Timko

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 20, 2010, 06:51:57 PM »

hyzerponix

« Reply #73 on: March 20, 2010, 07:17:56 PM »

QFT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Suck it, Gayhawk fans! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

:D

Ken Franks

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 20, 2010, 08:23:39 PM »

Now get the hell outta Northern Iowas' Gym!!!
Talent beats hard work, but Hard work beats Talent that doesn't work hard...