General > Disc Golf Topics for Women

Women's Night Out

So.....I see where the two women that seem to haev some of the most fun playing, can't give up the wonderful WW on Thursday for your own league.

I know that there used to be a Ladies Night Out "league" (no payment, if you left early, so what) on Thursday at Rosey.  What night would work for the ladies to get together and play?

I had heard that the free flowing Thursdays at Rosey were a good time for most, as they could fit it into thier schedule, and liked the fact that it was "free to play as you want", be it 5 holes, 12, or 18, it was more about getting the girls/women together to meet and enjoy disc golf.

Thought that I'd start a new thread with this info, and see if you can take it to where it needs to go!

Becky S:

--- Quote from: jack on March 03, 2010, 09:40:37 am ---What night would work for the ladies to get together and play?

--- End quote ---

I love the idea of the event! For me, the best night would be a day...Saturday or Sunday. : ) But if it needed to be a night, Tuesday would be my first choice, and Monday my second. Although I'd have to play Cliff Drive league every now and again, just because I finally don't hate the course. (okay, I really even like it a lot now!)

There has been some talk about a Sat travling  league ,

me being one of those women i love my ww night...i just don't think i could bring myself to drive any further on the interstate either lol :) i would say monday night because tuesday i like swope too :)

Took my wife out today for her first round ever.  I hope to get her out a few more times and maybe this all girl thing would benefit her in the near future.

[0] Message Index

Go to full version