Author Topic: Women's Night Out  (Read 1666 times)

jack

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
Women's Night Out
« on: March 03, 2010, 09:40:37 AM »
So.....I see where the two women that seem to haev some of the most fun playing, can't give up the wonderful WW on Thursday for your own league.

I know that there used to be a Ladies Night Out "league" (no payment, if you left early, so what) on Thursday at Rosey.  What night would work for the ladies to get together and play?

I had heard that the free flowing Thursdays at Rosey were a good time for most, as they could fit it into thier schedule, and liked the fact that it was "free to play as you want", be it 5 holes, 12, or 18, it was more about getting the girls/women together to meet and enjoy disc golf.

Thought that I'd start a new thread with this info, and see if you can take it to where it needs to go!
===o  {>[]----
Jack Lowe-
Parks Development Director for KCFDC
Multiple PDGA Worlds TD
Course Designs
913.485.5123-C
"Disc Golf-
Like ball golf, only faster,
cheaper, and healthier!"

Becky S

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Women's Night Out
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2010, 11:25:25 AM »
What night would work for the ladies to get together and play?

I love the idea of the event! For me, the best night would be a day...Saturday or Sunday. : ) But if it needed to be a night, Tuesday would be my first choice, and Monday my second. Although I'd have to play Cliff Drive league every now and again, just because I finally don't hate the course. (okay, I really even like it a lot now!)

Captklank

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2010, 04:15:57 PM »
There has been some talk about a Sat travling  league ,

Team Ls Discs

Amando

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2010, 12:10:04 PM »
me being one of those women i love my ww night...i just don't think i could bring myself to drive any further on the interstate either lol :) i would say monday night because tuesday i like swope too :)

kcRhyno

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2010, 04:01:10 PM »
Took my wife out today for her first round ever.  I hope to get her out a few more times and maybe this all girl thing would benefit her in the near future.
Ryan "Rhyno" Westa
Do everyone a favor, pick up at least one piece of trash during every round.