Author Topic: Brush Clearing Anyone???  (Read 890 times)

The Bird Father

• 1000 Rated Poster
  • WOOT! WOOT!
    • View Profile
Brush Clearing Anyone???
« on: December 01, 2005, 10:57:15 AM »
I am going to try and stay for an hour or so after league Saturday morning and clear a path to the 12 long placement(Old 15 Long), shouldn't take too long at all to do, but with help it would go much faster.  I will also have a brush hog out to help clear the walk path to the 15 basket and possible clear out a new 15 long placement.

I'm not up for spending more than and hour or two working on this so the more help we can get the faster it will go.
Just Another Dirty Bird

Bird > Word

The Bird Father

• 1000 Rated Poster
  • WOOT! WOOT!
    • View Profile
Brush Clearing Anyone???
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2005, 08:13:26 AM »
Thanks to Tom and Adam for helping on Saturday.  We got a fairway mowed to were we are going to place the middle pin for 15 and we have 2 holes in the tree line started for the 2 longer placements on 12.  Hopefully we can play those tonight.

Also thanks to Deano for picking up a bunch of the brush we cleared out and hauling them off.  Still have a couple piles that need to go so if any one has a trailer or truck and wants to haul some limbs it would be greatly appreciated.

Olathe Parks and Rec has the hill dug out for the long tee box on 15 also, I'm not sure if we are going to have to pour that or if they are going to do it.

The new layout is still a work in progress but it has come a long way in just a couple of weeks, thanks to everyone that helped out in making it happen.
Just Another Dirty Bird

Bird > Word