Author Topic: Anyone besides me and Surfer Dude played Ste Genevieve?  (Read 330 times)

eupher61

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Anyone besides me and Surfer Dude played Ste Genevieve?
« on: March 23, 2010, 09:59:23 PM »
If you have, PLEASE post here.  The Park Board is hesitating about doing a lot toward finding grant money or whatever, until they know that it's being used.  Finding discs from 12 states so far doesn't seem to matter.  And, justifiably, they want to know how many rounds are being played.  I can't tell them that, but I can at least tell them how many people HAVE played it.

So, if you've been to the course in Ste Genevieve (actually made it, unlike Jack...) please answer these few questions for me. But, only if you've REALLY been there and REALLY played the course...hint, hint.... ;)

1)Have you played the DG course in Ste Genevieve, Pere Marquette Park?
2)How many times have you played it?
3)Did you buy anything at a local store? Bottle of soda, 6 pack of beer, lunch, whatever...
4)If we held a fund raiser tournament, toward getting new baskets, would you come over to play? Say, $20/person, 2 rounds of 18 (using short and long tees to 9 baskets)?

www.stegenevievediscgolfcourse.yolasite.com  has course map, directions, local information, and a phone number to the Modoc Ferry.  Once a tournament gets organized I'll post here.  Thanks, gang.

yeah, the baskets are in lousy shape, but that's what I'm trying to get changed!
steve
Ace?  I'll take a freakin' BIRDIE!
Steve Hoog, now in St Louis
Bluebird ROCKS!

jack

• KCFDC Board Members
  • 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone besides me and Surfer Dude played Ste Genevieve?
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2010, 10:47:35 AM »
stoopid ferry, or I would have played it Steve.....
===o  {>[]----
Jack Lowe-
Parks Development Director for KCFDC
Multiple PDGA Worlds TD
Course Designs
913.485.5123-C
"Disc Golf-
Like ball golf, only faster,
cheaper, and healthier!"