Author Topic: Please be on the lookout  (Read 324 times)

coops

Please be on the lookout
« on: March 24, 2010, 05:17:53 PM »
I just got word that Kevin Simpson had his discs and his new revolution bag stolen (yes, again for those that remember). They were locked, presumably safely, in the trunk of his new-to-him 2006 Corolla and he was parked at his apartment complex which is near Rosie. If anyone sees any of his discs, most of which have a KS symbol on the lower right part of the top of the disc as oriented to the hot stamp, please make it a point of asking where they got them from as they are stolen property. I guess for that matter if anyone happens to see the bag tag number 42, which was in his possession at the time, make note of it, maybe ask who they won it from in the most interested voice you can and at least let him know on here via PM or just posting after this message.

I know there are a lot more savvy people on here than I am, if anything is seen that is stolen, is there any other way react?

And a general warning, if you live near Rosie, nay, if you live, anywhere, never ever ever ever leave your discs in your trunk even if you drive the freakin' bat mobile... they could be stolen and you could lose a lot of invested money.

Thanks to everyone for being on the lookout.

slimneal

• Pro Poster
  • New bridge, new day
    • View Profile
Re: Please be on the lookout
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2010, 05:29:36 PM »
I too have had at least 2 bags stolen in my 30 year effort to attempt to qualify as an example to this sport.
SlimNeal Caveat

Don't marry your discs as they will always leave you.

Lock them up, nail them to a wall, make a artistic mobile.
That way you can enjoy them forever.
I throw a whippet with mucho mungo
But it turned over and coondogged a tree

Kevin Montgomery

• Administrator
  • 1000 Rated Poster
  • Nice shot!
    • View Profile
    • http://kcfdc.org
Re: Please be on the lookout
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2010, 05:31:11 PM »
Only one for me, and that was almost 20 years ago.  >:(