Author Topic: People keep asking me...  (Read 679 times)

Dan Weinert

• 1000 Rated Poster
  • PARADISE ROCS!!!
    • View Profile
People keep asking me...
« on: March 26, 2010, 03:20:41 PM »
People keep asking me the status of the Smithville Disc Golf Complex cause things have been quiet here in the Smithville section since Danger walked on water to get my favorite blue Valk!

We have our final and crucial meeting with the Clay County Commissioners and the Clay County Park Board on the second Wednesday in May. (MAY 12th to be exact!)

From this meeting will come the answer on what our direction and funding will be.

My presentation will be based on and geared towards putting the first two courses in at the same time. This makes for a very marketable product and will help generate more interest, involvement and income then if we just put one course in. (one is awesome but two would make my job so much easier!)

We are planning some weekend work days in the next week or so, please check back here for more details.

This is a great time for those of you who have always wanted to help but was never quite sure where or how to help!

Make disc golf history…help on this course (on any course) and give back to the sport that gives to you!

Thanks for your continued interest and remember…

Disc Golf in Smithville…It’s Gonna Happen Folks!
« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 10:47:44 AM by Lefty »
For a good time: Lat- 3925'8.92"N, Long- 9433'18.52"W

hyzerponix

Re: People keep asking me...
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2010, 04:58:40 PM »
Here's hoping congrats will be in order, Dan! I know how much this endeavor has meant to you and how much it will mean to disc golfers in Smithville. 8)

Dan Weinert

• 1000 Rated Poster
  • PARADISE ROCS!!!
    • View Profile
Re: People keep asking me...
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2010, 01:40:10 AM »
Here's hoping congrats will be in order, Dan! I know how much this endeavor has meant to you and how much it will mean to disc golfers in Smithville. 8)

Thanks Mike...I appreciate the encourage words!!

If we have done our initial work correctly, and I think we have, we want this to reach into every area of the metro...come for the weekend and leave the details to us!

Disc golf at it's finest...

Dan  ;D
For a good time: Lat- 3925'8.92"N, Long- 9433'18.52"W