General > Tournaments

Fuzzy Pony 2010 Details

(1/3) > >>

DiscWiz:
The Fuzzy Pony is full, thank you to everyone that signed up and to those who have tried to. Tee time for the Fuzzy Pony is set for 9:40 am April 3rd with a players meeting 30 minutes before.  There will be parking in the circle drive and behind the barn.  Just pull up to the barn and do the best you can to stay out of the yard. 

When you arrive, please come hungry! We will be selling large plates of Biscuits and Gravy for $5 (yummmmmmmy). Also clean out your car, trunk, basement and anywhere else that you have unwanted discs you are willing to donate. Instead of having a disc reseller we will be reselling the donated discs. If you see one you like, please know that ALL money raised at breakfast, tips and “recycled” disc proceeds will support the Lawrence Humane Society. Itʼs OK if you donʼt have any to donate. 

Check the website for details and last minute changes.  http://discthehorse.com.

Dave

bensdadfred:
EXCITEMENT BUILDS!!!!  ;D

DiscWiz:
Will be working on the course both Tuesday and Wednesday, so feel free to come out and play.  Check the course mailbox for maps located just next to the #9 basket by the house. 

Dave

Tom:
I'll have a limited supply of LED GLOW lights with me if anybody needs some for the night round.

DiscWiz:
I have my glow sticks...there is a strong rumor that the large burn pile by the 7th teepad will be lit and the remaining kegs moved on to the course for the night round.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version