Author Topic: John, can you move the baskets back to original configuration?  (Read 1247 times)

hyzerponix

I was up there this past weekend, there were several beginner groups, i.e. young kids with parents, and they were having a heck of a time locating 5, 8, and 12's pins, and I'm thinking the current configuration may be a bit too challenging for beginners as well. It needs to go back to the way it was. Just my $.02...

will

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Re: John, can you move the baskets back to original configuration?
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2010, 04:47:21 PM »
i'll throw in another 2 cents on that.  I love to take my boys out there and some of the holes are a little long for their focus.

hyzerponix

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2010, 04:50:38 PM »
Yates is John's baby-- he only wants to see it grow, we understand... ;D

john theiss

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2010, 09:27:00 PM »
I need updated tee signs or nickels on basket so folks can identify where the baskets are.  However, i have the images, but i do not have the program to update them.  The course was designed so the shorter holes are 14,15,16,17,and 18. The pe teacher can see all students at all times on these holes.  All other holes give the course good balance and shot variety. 

Hole 5- same shot from the short pad, however now you just  have a longer putt through the window
8- is longer
12-is significantly harder, but a great hole. from the short pad it is one more (good)shot for the yutes.

18 holes is a long time for a kid to focus when there are three playgrounds throughout the course and  a couple great creeks  to mess around with.

I appreciate you all playing  it and bringing yutes cause that is why Sprint hooked us  up.

will

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2010, 09:30:57 PM »
we love the course John.  it's a great getaway for our family and it's always in good shape.