Author Topic: DUB ROUND TONIGHT  (Read 618 times)

GOT D??? do u

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
DUB ROUND TONIGHT
« on: June 02, 2010, 02:04:00 AM »
OLD DOGS Dan C. & Steeler Doug VS. YOUNG BUCKS Eric Minton & me were basically tied up after 9 holes when Eric had to go... it was his wifes B-DAY so i finished the round playin CALI...

Cali Caleb beat the old dogs on a course that doesnt suit my game... Doug did manage to get it tied up at 2 down on hole 16 with a good drive & putt... nobody could break the tie both teams birdied 17 & choked on 18 so we went back to 17 to play it off & I won by deucing the hole...

I had thrown my Buzz (ACE DISC from P.Hill #7 :'( :'( :'() in to the trees on 17 & it carried across the pond hit dry fell in slid down the steep embankment into the water this was before the playoff hole... BOTH Dan & Doug threw their drives in the water on the playoff hole Dan's skipped across n barely stayed dry... Doug didnt get that lucky until we went in after the round... he found his disc & i found 1 of his that he threw in some other time & GOT MY ACE DISC BACK ;D ;D ;D I will be posting in the lost & found if i HAVE YOUR DISC!!!

Doug found 7 i found 15 WOW
Caleb "FOUL MOUTH" Coffman

COME, YE CHILDREN, LISTEN TO ME. I WILL TEACH YOU THE FEAR OF THE LORD  PSALMS 34:11

Eric

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Re: DUB ROUND TONIGHT
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2010, 07:03:41 AM »
watch out for that giant snapping turtle that lives in the bottom of that thing. rumor is it will take your foot off!!!! :-X

jamidanger

• 1000 Rated Poster
  • 1= be safe 2= be courteous 3= all holes be par 3
    • View Profile
    • my goal is a pdga rating of 420
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2010, 08:40:31 AM »
oh, i  lost an evolution sweet candy red wizard with a masonic symbol<no name> on the back, doobie 4 return
espouse elucidation

GOT D??? do u

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2010, 09:37:27 AM »
Dang that sucks didnt find THAT 1 not that i know of or have  :'( :'( :'( & that would have stood out amongst the junk

COME, YE CHILDREN, LISTEN TO ME. I WILL TEACH YOU THE FEAR OF THE LORD  PSALMS 34:11

discglover

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2010, 10:05:03 AM »
I lost a white roc in there.
Thornfield event stamp benefitting the KC Mounted Police Patrol.
Steven Disc Glover

GOT D??? do u

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2010, 10:21:26 AM »
Sorry Stephen no luck there either :'(