Author Topic: DUB ROUND TONIGHT  (Read 589 times)

GOT D??? do u

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
DUB ROUND TONIGHT
« on: June 02, 2010, 02:04:00 AM »
OLD DOGS Dan C. & Steeler Doug VS. YOUNG BUCKS Eric Minton & me were basically tied up after 9 holes when Eric had to go... it was his wifes B-DAY so i finished the round playin CALI...

Cali Caleb beat the old dogs on a course that doesnt suit my game... Doug did manage to get it tied up at 2 down on hole 16 with a good drive & putt... nobody could break the tie both teams birdied 17 & choked on 18 so we went back to 17 to play it off & I won by deucing the hole...

I had thrown my Buzz (ACE DISC from P.Hill #7 :'( :'( :'() in to the trees on 17 & it carried across the pond hit dry fell in slid down the steep embankment into the water this was before the playoff hole... BOTH Dan & Doug threw their drives in the water on the playoff hole Dan's skipped across n barely stayed dry... Doug didnt get that lucky until we went in after the round... he found his disc & i found 1 of his that he threw in some other time & GOT MY ACE DISC BACK ;D ;D ;D I will be posting in the lost & found if i HAVE YOUR DISC!!!

Doug found 7 i found 15 WOW
Caleb "FOUL MOUTH" Coffman

COME, YE CHILDREN, LISTEN TO ME. I WILL TEACH YOU THE FEAR OF THE LORD  PSALMS 34:11

Eric

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Re: DUB ROUND TONIGHT
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2010, 07:03:41 AM »
watch out for that giant snapping turtle that lives in the bottom of that thing. rumor is it will take your foot off!!!! :-X
1)Your mother doesn't play disc golf so pick up your trash!

2)Mike Keizer knows all the badass places to eat.

3)John Theiss has plastic and chains running through his blood.

4)Barton knows whats up!

jamidanger

• 1000 Rated Poster
  • 1= be safe 2= be courteous 3= all holes be par 3
    • View Profile
    • my goal is a pdga rating of 420
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2010, 08:40:31 AM »
oh, i  lost an evolution sweet candy red wizard with a masonic symbol<no name> on the back, doobie 4 return
espouse elucidation

GOT D??? do u

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2010, 09:37:27 AM »
Dang that sucks didnt find THAT 1 not that i know of or have  :'( :'( :'( & that would have stood out amongst the junk

COME, YE CHILDREN, LISTEN TO ME. I WILL TEACH YOU THE FEAR OF THE LORD  PSALMS 34:11

discglover

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2010, 10:05:03 AM »
I lost a white roc in there.
Thornfield event stamp benefitting the KC Mounted Police Patrol.
Steven Disc Glover

GOT D??? do u

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2010, 10:21:26 AM »
Sorry Stephen no luck there either :'(