Author Topic: Cleaned pond hole #7-#10  (Read 612 times)

GOT D??? do u

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Cleaned pond hole #7-#10
« on: June 05, 2010, 08:00:25 PM »
Just to let you guys & gals know that when i couldnt retrieve any discs out of the BIG POND I spent a little over 3 hours cleaning ALL the TRASH i could see & get to out of it... 

Moved a trash can down by #10 so PEOPLE can QUIT throwing their trash in the trees on the hole as well... DONT wanna have to make it a HABIT of having to clean the POND but i HATED how nasty it LOOKED & since i was wet up to my arm pits i hauled 4 trash bags full of SHIOT out... TIRE... DOG HOUSE... come on PEOPLE dont be such SLOBS...

HOPEFULLY this isnt DISC GOLFERS most of the 1's I play with r always picking up trash as we PLAY... DOUBT it was any of us DISC GOLFERS but we need to try in EDUCATE those who we see LITTERING or CARRYING around a CASE of BUD LIGHT...

HOPE you GUYS & GALS ENJOY my efforts the pond looked 100% better after I was done... I did get thanked by a half dozen disc golfers as I was doing this so to EVERYONE... YOUR WELCOME... lets try n keep this PARK & POND CLEAN
Caleb "FOUL MOUTH" Coffman

COME, YE CHILDREN, LISTEN TO ME. I WILL TEACH YOU THE FEAR OF THE LORD  PSALMS 34:11

mularific

• Novice Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Cleaned pond hole #7-#10
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2010, 08:05:57 PM »
Thank you for your service.  :)

GOT D??? do u

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2010, 11:59:31 PM »
No problem... I had to do something about it, I have played this course 5 times & it just kept BUGGING me to see all the TRASH in a BODY OF WATER... YES I STUNK when I was done... just like the other pond Doug...

Thankfully I could go right down the street to my lil sisters house n SHOWER... PLUS I havent ever DONE ANY KIND of WORK here so I had to get with the PROGRAM...I CHOSE to do this just for PERSONAL REASONS...

FIRM BELIEVER in keeping a BODY of WATER CLEAN of TRASH & didnt KNOW if this TOPIC had ever come up with anyone INVOLVED HERE...So I took it on MYSELF to take care of cleaning it the 1st time

Just another EXAMPLE of how we as a DISC GOLF COMMUNITY DO THINGS & hopefully PEOPLE will notice what kind of effort we as a group take to keep the PARKS we play in CLEAN of TRASH & FOLLOW the EXAMPLES we SET...

« Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 09:39:07 PM by GOT D??? do u »
Caleb "FOUL MOUTH" Coffman

COME, YE CHILDREN, LISTEN TO ME. I WILL TEACH YOU THE FEAR OF THE LORD  PSALMS 34:11

hyzerponix

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2010, 03:06:03 PM »
Rock on, Caleb! The trash in that pond was a huge eyesore and it's cool to hear that it's been cleaned up. Good on ya, man! 8) ;D

jamidanger

• 1000 Rated Poster
  • 1= be safe 2= be courteous 3= all holes be par 3
    • View Profile
    • my goal is a pdga rating of 420
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2010, 01:14:44 PM »
how cool of you, still can't belive you didn't run into a single lost disc there, those 2 ponds eat em up.
espouse elucidation