Author Topic: PINS  (Read 768 times)

Eric

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
PINS
« on: June 11, 2010, 09:34:48 PM »
Moved some pins around tonight. Just a few any how. 5,7,9,10,12,14,16,18. Please bare with us on the tail end of fare way 10 the left side is tall and the green on hole 5. I believe once the city sees that these area will be played they will manicure them.

I didnt get a chance to play the course after moving the pins. I have new respect for this task. Cant wait to throw hole 10 now at 479ft wow!!

John the more time Im out here the more I like this course bro!!!

Thought about moving #2 to 15's alternate but nickle was facing the wrong way. Check out that hole next time your there.

Ken Franks

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
Re: PINS
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2010, 11:56:18 PM »
I'll be out there tomorrow, playing it... Who's in?
Talent beats hard work, but Hard work beats Talent that doesn't work hard...

GOT D??? do u

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2010, 12:09:26 AM »
awwww  :'( :'( :'( come on Eric ::) I always move baskets be for LEAGUE & it just gets u good n LOOSE.... ;D

What no DUBS at P.C. Tank 10$ 100% payout should be a good TURNOUT its at 12 ;D
Caleb "FOUL MOUTH" Coffman

COME, YE CHILDREN, LISTEN TO ME. I WILL TEACH YOU THE FEAR OF THE LORD  PSALMS 34:11

Eric

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2010, 07:00:33 AM »
awwww  :'( :'( :'( come on Eric ::) I always move baskets be for LEAGUE & it just gets u good n LOOSE.... ;D

What no DUBS at P.C. Tank 10$ 100% payout should be a good TURNOUT its at 12 ;D

That course is flat and your way more buff than me dude!!! Also its hot as a sonvagun back in the trees with no wind blowing on ya.

hyzerponix

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2010, 07:08:15 AM »
I'll be out there tomorrow, playing it... Who's in?

That's after you put in a few hours of work at Rosedale or Water Works, right? ;)

coops

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2010, 07:44:59 AM »

I believe the word you are looking for is before... and yes, it is one word. ;D

Eric

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2010, 05:45:56 PM »
Has anyone played a complete round out here since the pins were moved? I tried yesterday morning. As soon as my drive on hole 4 hit the dirt it started dumping on me A G A I N. Lemme know what ya think or what kinda scores you posted. Thanks

exminnesotaboy

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2010, 09:18:59 PM »
got a full round in early Sunday morning.  Really liked the placement on 10 and 12, but just couldn't figure out how to throw 16 - I just don't have the arm to huck it over the trees and hope it falls in a good place.   This course is a pain in the ass, but I really dig it.  I didn't keep score, but guess I threw about a 65.   
Anthony "Tony" Brunsberg

Eric

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2010, 09:23:06 PM »
Moved a few pins tonight for Mr Parkers party and for the rest of the public. Please refer to the handy dandy signs on the holes for the color coded pin markers. 1,7,9, and finally got 11 moved. have fun!!