Author Topic: Light blue star X-caliber  (Read 368 times)

eeastwood

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Light blue star X-caliber
« on: June 24, 2010, 01:39:05 PM »
Found a light blue star X-caliber at pleasant hill.  I'm not sure who the owner is.  It has two names on it's been sharpied over both names.  One is Mike Keizer KCFDC #890.  And the other is Jeremy Wade with a number that's maybe 816-914-4862 (can't really read it).  Mike and Jeremy, if you want it back, then I suggest we have a throw off and whoever can throw it the longest can keep it.   

hyzerponix

Re: Light blue star X-caliber
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2010, 06:59:30 AM »
Haha! :D

That was my disc originally that I gave to my buddy, Jeremy. It was actually Jeremy's younger brother, Brandon, who was using it as a forehand disc when it was lost at Cliff Drive over a year ago. I suspect the non-disc-returning douchebag who crossed the names off is the one who left it P-Hill.

Eeastwood, if you would like to keep the disc or know of anyone else who might like to have it, feel free. Thanks for your honesty, I'm sure you have some positive karma coming your way! 8)

eeastwood

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Light blue star X-caliber
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2010, 08:01:31 AM »
Your right about the Karma...  I played Swope yesterday and found 2 more.  I never find any at Swope.  I'll see if any of my buddies throw it.  Thanks for getting back to me.  Eric