Author Topic: New to disc golf  (Read 1024 times)

Pirtle36

New to disc golf
« on: June 29, 2010, 04:04:03 PM »
Hey, I am new to disc golf and was looking for some people to play with and any pointers anyone wants to give. I went to the Down Under course at Rosedale last week and shot a 71, not sure if thats a good score but its a start. I am out in Lees Summit, and was going to go check out the course at Legacy Park sometime this week. If anyone wants to come show me anything let me know. Thanks, for the help in advance.

hyzerponix

Re: New to disc golf
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2010, 04:11:14 PM »
71 Down Under is definitely a start! ;D

If you're in LS, just come to Legacy Park league on Fridays at 6pm. League costs $5 for club members and $6 for non members. Playing in leagues is one of the best ways to learn and improve your game, so come on out!

sirbronco

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2010, 08:56:24 PM »
Welcome to the fun, as well as KC Disc Golf.  I am always open to a round.  I live in Raytown, so Legacy is close, as well as Swope, Blue Springs, Yates, etc.  Just give me a PM anytime...I can play most nights.

Van
Van "Can" Spratford
sirbronco@sbcglobal.net
KCFDC # 1122
PDGA # 12695

bbman

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2010, 10:39:07 AM »
Come to league tonight at Blue Springs, im sure many people would be happy to give you some pointers.
Rosedale Down Under CC 2010

Pirtle36

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2010, 01:33:23 PM »
I can't make the Blue Springs league tonight, but am giong to try to make the Friday league at Legacy.