Author Topic: Who in here does drywall?  (Read 528 times)

John Chapman

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
Who in here does drywall?
« on: July 05, 2010, 01:50:30 PM »
I need some drywall done for my kitchen.  Just got done ripping off loads of hideous 1970s wood paneling that had about 4 layers of wallpaper on them. Yuck. I would do it myself, but, alas, I am a drywall novice/idiot.  Who does this sort of thing in the club professionally (or on the side, or whatever?)

I'll check the board and my private messagse, but feel free to call me or email me as well. Info is below.

Chap

816-547-6148
chappyfade@kc.rr.com
Missouri....our state animal is sterile, our state rock is lead, and we elected a dead guy to the U.S. Senate.  Of course, he was the best candidate.

dickthediscparker

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Who in here does drywall?
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2010, 03:05:39 PM »
John Buckle is the man.  And he is disc golf cheap.  Wes Lubberts of Olathe does it too.
..sS{Dick Parker}Zz...
Disc Golf Course Designer
Freelance Graphics Artist

Ken Franks

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2010, 03:09:17 PM »
let me know if you need a professional painter after the Sheetrock is up, Chappy fade...
Talent beats hard work, but Hard work beats Talent that doesn't work hard...

The Bird Father

• 1000 Rated Poster
  • WOOT! WOOT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2010, 03:11:06 PM »
I got skillz as well....
Just Another Dirty Bird

Bird > Word

John Chapman

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2010, 06:59:16 PM »
John Buckle is the man.  And he is disc golf cheap.  Wes Lubberts of Olathe does it too.

Buckle lives in my neighborhood, well sort of (a couple of miles away up in Gracemor).  So does Billy Nelson, as Neenan's place is only 1.5 miles away, over by I-35 and Chouteau. Andy, I'm sure you do good work, but those guys are a lot closer to the house than Gardner. And Tank, tea painting I've got down....done 4 rooms in the house already, just got 2 more to go, and the kitchen is the big pain, but the hard part is over, I think.  You should have seen it, it was a disaster.....4 layers of wallpaper on top of wood paneling on plaster. It looks better now with the cracked plaster on the walls than it did with the black and white checkered wallpaper (think Indy 500).
Missouri....our state animal is sterile, our state rock is lead, and we elected a dead guy to the U.S. Senate.  Of course, he was the best candidate.

kidmills

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2010, 07:39:35 PM »
i know how to drywall,but it's at union pay so i don't think you want me

hyzerponix

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2010, 09:12:20 PM »
Chris Milsap does drywall finishing for a living. He lives in your area, Chappy, and usually plays Water Works league.