Author Topic: Found at Rosedale  (Read 648 times)

BamBam

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
Found at Rosedale
« on: August 01, 2010, 03:03:01 PM »
Between practice baskets--the only place I've been lately, Damn! When am I going to get putting again?  :'(

Anywhoo, white Aviar-X, no name. Pls be kind and only respond if it's yours. It looks like it was a good putter for someone and we all know what it's like to lose one of those.

And to that person which found my main putter at WW a few months ago and did not call despite a name and number on the back there is a special place in hell for you--I HOPE!   >:(

aarong

• Am Poster
  • no low putts!
    • View Profile
Re: Found at Rosedale
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2010, 10:46:41 PM »
not mine.

Mr.Bigg

• Novice Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2011, 01:52:07 AM »
Between practice baskets--the only place I've been lately, Damn! When am I going to get putting again?  :'(

Anywhoo, white Aviar-X, no name. Pls be kind and only respond if it's yours. It looks like it was a good putter for someone and we all know what it's like to lose one of those.

And to that person which found my main putter at WW a few months ago and did not call despite a name and number on the back there is a special place in hell for you--I HOPE!   >:(

Been a while, but I believe this is mine. Anywho, yours now, I switched to wizards after I lost it.

MedicineMan

• Am Poster
  • Master Jedi
    • View Profile
    • Jedis R Us
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2011, 06:18:00 AM »
Been a while, but I believe this is mine. Anywho, yours now, I switched to wizards after I lost it.

Wizards are where it's at!
KCFDC #1256
PDGA #47034

May the Force be with You.