Author Topic: The first!  (Read 1869 times)

dickthediscparker

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
The first!
« on: August 06, 2010, 09:03:22 PM »
Yes!   Totally awsome... I knew I could be the first at something if I put my mind too it.
..sS{Dick Parker}Zz...
Disc Golf Course Designer
Freelance Graphics Artist

Eric

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Re: The first!
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2010, 08:36:58 AM »
Yes!   Totally awsome... I knew I could be the first at something if I put my mind too it.

You are the man!!!!!!!!!! I knew you could do something cool!!

hyzerponix

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2010, 03:16:40 PM »
You are now equal to the dorks who post comments on Yahoo News articles. Gotta love it when you see a post three from the top that says "First!"... ::)

Old Pike Mike

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
Old Pike Progress
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2010, 10:29:54 AM »
Besides being the first one to post on the Old Pike Message board for nothing related to Old Pike, Dick's Lion's Den Open is also the best birthday party even if he shares it with Jack.

Now that we finally went legit and have 18 holes in at Old Pike, K Mont gave Old Pike its own slot on the forum!  Thanks to Billy, Bill, Demian, Chris, Riley, Patrick, Craig, and every one else who helped get the final hole playable this weekend!  It is another water hole of sorts; but, relatively low likelihood of losing a disc in that little pool. 

Come out for Tuesday doubles to see the latest improvements.  It will be hot; but, maybe we can jump in the real pool and cool down afterwards!   

TPalmer

• Pro Poster
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2010, 11:34:40 AM »
I feel like maybe I missed something.  What the heck is Old Pike?
Tom Palmer
PDGA #13705

upa14er

• Novice Poster
    • View Profile
An Ace on the Lagoon Hole
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2010, 08:22:18 AM »
It was a bad news/good news night.  I DID pitch my Coyote into that small pond mentioned before.  But I redeemed myself by acing the lagoon hole.  I was thinking about skipping it.  Glad I didn't.  Curved a forehand in and heard the loud ching.  I even got applause from the lifeguard.  I may have to show up for league next week with that case of beer Duane tells me I'm supposed to bring.

otter

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2010, 08:22:31 AM »
I feel like maybe I missed something.  What the heck is Old Pike?
...and where?
Enshrine hallucinations...PULL!!

hyzerponix

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2010, 08:38:58 AM »
Old Pike is a private country club located on Old Pike Rd., behind the Home Depot that's off of Vivion Rd. in the Northland. It used to be a par three, nine-hole ball golf course, was changed to a 9-hole disc golf course, and has since had 9 holes added for an even 18. The original 9 holes are awesome, the 9 new holes that were cut through the woods are okay, some a bit too congested with trees and making Down Under and Young Park seem like open pasture in comparison. If you haven't played it, you should definitely check it out, the course is awesome.