Author Topic: Found star roc at Cliff Drive  (Read 731 times)

kcRhyno

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Found star roc at Cliff Drive
« on: August 14, 2010, 08:09:50 PM »
Found a blue star san marino Roc in the basket of 16 at CD today 8/14
Ryan "Rhyno" Westa
Do everyone a favor, pick up at least one piece of trash during every round.

jack

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Found star roc at Cliff Drive
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2010, 10:18:11 AM »
I would guess Mike Thomas
===o  {>[]----
Jack Lowe-
Parks Development Director for KCFDC
Multiple PDGA Worlds TD
Course Designs
913.485.5123-C
"Disc Golf-
Like ball golf, only faster,
cheaper, and healthier!"

xTxExCxHx9x

• Novice Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2010, 06:11:05 PM »
I lost my blue san marino the other day and can't remember leaving it, does it have Parker G and 709-9944 on the back?

Ken Franks

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2010, 09:39:40 PM »
We are going horseback riding next weekend since im still on the bench and all.....

Congrats on your ENTIRE team revoking your team Captain status... hope you break your leg this year or I'll even settle for a concussion

One Love
Talent beats hard work, but Hard work beats Talent that doesn't work hard...

The Commish

• Novice Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2010, 09:38:25 AM »
Dammit Big Ben-

Get yourself under control. I thought you said you turned the corner, but every post I read of yours is making me wonder. It's that kind of attitude that got you here in the first place. We all know your "bad-ass" and trust me, I would love being you. It's just this all mighty attitude has got to stop.

SteelerDoug - I thought you said this wouldn't be a problem anymore. I thought we had an understanding. I am beginning to regret lessening Big Ben's suspension. If I see one more post from Big Ben that is insulting to the slightest, I will add another 2 games to his suspension.

Though, come to think of it - with Dixon starting QB for the Steelers now, I could probably go ahead and suspend you the rest of the season. Best case scenario is you guys are 1-3 when you come back and we know the chances of making the playoffs at 1-3 is pretty dismal, kind of like Neckbeards long game.

The Commish
Senor Goodell

mikedopen

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2010, 08:51:36 AM »
Wtf is this guy doin back on the board ???
Congrats on your ENTIRE team revoking your team Captain status... hope you break your leg this year or I'll even settle for a concussion

One Love

They are just a bunch of haters like you Ken.  Everybody wants a slice of Big Ben because i am the man and they aren't.  Women want me, men want to be me, and Steeler Doug wants to sleep in my jock drawer.  Keep hating everybody.  Keep flockinn hatin. 

P.S. Terry Bradshaw if you are reading this i DONT WANT your endorsement anyways, you bald idiot.  This is Big Ben's team now chump, it's not 1908 anymore old man.
Mike D