Author Topic: Disc Trades Wanted!  (Read 840 times)

Beat Hummel

Disc Trades Wanted!
« on: August 19, 2010, 12:54:11 PM »
Have a bunch of discs, most of which are brand new or thrown only a few times, that I would like to trade if anyone is interested:

FOR TRADE:

175 pro wraith (newish)
171 pro wraith (a bit worn)
172 champ boss (brand new)
175 champ boss (world's edition, well worn)
174 flex surge (brand new)
171 flex surge (a bit worn)
175 star monster (worn)
171 esp XL (newish)
172 flex esp buzz (worn)
177 esp buzz (2010 KCWO brand new)
167 Z stalker (brand new)
171 Z nuke (brand new)
166 esp force (new)
166 champ katana (brand new)
166 star katana (brand new)
175 r-pro pig (brand new)
175 star firebird (new)
175 wizard (new)

This is what I WANT

166-167 star wraiths-any condition
166-167 star destroyers-any condition
175 Soft Voodoo's (not the SS, or the SSS, just the S, unless they have a sweet pic of jerry garcia like Neenan's ;D)
Used SMALL golf bag, anything that can fit up to 8-9 discs and isnt a complete piece of sh1t

If anyone wants to trade shoot me a message, all trades will be considered*

*following items not for trade: Sophie, my beard

BenC

Re: Disc Trades Wanted!
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2010, 06:08:37 PM »
I'd be glad to take that champion katana off your hands.  Would you prefer the wraith or the destroyer?

will

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2010, 08:25:48 PM »
what color is the stalker?  i just hate losing green discs.

is the wizard hard or soft?
gross

i'm glad to see you're taking the weight down a few notches.  175 monster.  jeesh.

Beat Hummel

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2010, 10:10:06 PM »
I'd be glad to take that champion katana off your hands.  Would you prefer the wraith or the destroyer?

Depends on color/condition I will hold the katana for you dude and take at look at what u got to see which one I would take. Definitely a trade though-I will be at lions den or if not can meet up whenever- shoot me a message or cell is 913-238-4382-Spencer

what color is the stalker?  i just hate losing green discs.

is the wizard hard or soft?
gross

i'm glad to see you're taking the weight down a few notches.  175 monster.  jeesh.

William-the stalker is blue.  I throw a 175g stalker and thought i would also drop weight but quickly determined all my mids are staying max weight. I think i have thrown this stalker 2 times.  The wizard is one of the red tower tavern ones from Summer Solstice? a few years ago-probably thrown less than 50 times at practice basket.  I think it is one of the harder ones not really soft but would have to double check.  let me know if you want either disc-beard

will

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2010, 07:41:24 AM »
will you be at legacy tonight?

i got a 166 star wraith i've thrown 5 times and a 168 star destroyer i've thrown maybe 10 or 15 times.  i've got a 170 and 175 organic voodoo i've putted with 5 or 6 rounds this season. 

everything has my name on it or says buttlover.  but that should come off with some elbow grease.

Beat Hummel

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2010, 08:36:36 AM »
will you be at legacy tonight?

i got a 166 star wraith i've thrown 5 times and a 168 star destroyer i've thrown maybe 10 or 15 times.  i've got a 170 and 175 organic voodoo i've putted with 5 or 6 rounds this season.

everything has my name on it or says buttlover.  but that should come off with some elbow grease.

No-go on Legacy work until 6pm.  I would take the wraith for sure man-ill hold the stalker and wiz for you until we meet again Mr. Love.  If you make it to LDO bring the wraith, or else i will see you out east somewhere eventually...

TPalmer

• Pro Poster
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2010, 10:12:48 AM »
I want a Sirius plastic JLS.  The best all around disc IMHO. 

Too many kids throw that very stable plastic that only the biggest arms can control.  That being said, I do love the Katana which works well with my weenie arm.

--Tom
Tom Palmer
PDGA #13705

Kevin Simpson

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2010, 12:05:00 PM »
^^^^Applauds^^^^  :D

Timko

• Administrator
  • 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2010, 12:10:24 PM »
Just learn to throw a Roc.  Best all around disc IMHO.

BenC

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2010, 01:03:08 PM »
I have a new star destroyer for the champ katana.  I will be at Lions Den but it will probably be later in the day probably after 5 unless I can get out of a prior commitment.  If that works for you let me know, otherwise give me a call 785-393-1555.

Anthony Puryear

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2010, 03:23:59 PM »
I've got a soft voodoo I would trade you for the z nuke. Its for the prostate cancer doubles at thornfield a year ago.
If I got a nickel for every time that I aced at least I'd have a nickel!