Author Topic: DUBS 9-1-10  (Read 497 times)

Eric

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
DUBS 9-1-10
« on: September 05, 2010, 11:37:09 AM »
12 out for a night of dubs. I guess you gotta have a broken leg to play well out here!!! Steven "Bourne" Dresser and Lee Killian won the setup with a 53 with everyone else in steady progression following. Steve was out in a boot cast thingy with a broken leg to show us all how its done.

DUBS

Steve/ Lee 53
Will/ Dan 54
Roland/ Bill 55
Jay/ Eric 56
Tom/ Paul 57
Beth/ John 57

We will tee at 5:45 next week and there will be short pads in the mix to assure that we get through the round before the sun goes down. Please be paid up by 5:40!

Beat Hummel

Re: DUBS 9-1-10
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2010, 05:49:03 PM »
Steve was out in a boot cast thingy with a broken leg to show us all how its done.

That is bad-ass-now all he needs to know is how to rape people and he could play with me on the Pittsburgh Steeler's

Mantis

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2010, 06:49:21 PM »
Steve was out in a boot cast thingy with a broken leg to show us all how its done.

That is bad-ass-now all he needs to know is how to rape people and he could play with me on the Pittsburgh Steeler's

Who says i don't already ;D ;D ;D ;D
Steve Dresser
816-914-9395
IN MEMORY OF MY FALLEN BROTHERS... THE MOST RECENT SGT. BRANTLEY THANK A SOLDIER SINCE YOU CAN PLAY DISC BECAUSE OF THEIR SACRIFICES

Eric

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2010, 02:21:20 PM »

Who says i don't already ;D ;D ;D ;D

LMDAO!!!!!!!!