Author Topic: 9 twenty fore  (Read 1139 times)

matty

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
9 twenty fore
« on: September 24, 2010, 12:09:13 PM »
i'm gonna get out there and try to facilitate an early start(5thirty)

dubs $6, hopefully we see an increase w/wyco having to be cancelled cuz slant cant be within 300ft of any boy scouts...or chuckie cheese.
putt, putt, give.

The Bird Father

• 1000 Rated Poster
  • WOOT! WOOT!
    • View Profile
Re: 9 twenty fore
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2010, 02:37:20 PM »

dubs $6, hopefully we see an increase w/wyco having to be cancelled cuz slant cant be within 300ft of any boy scouts...or chuckie cheese.

Gaygacy Dubs.....nobody likes Missouri courses anymore thanks to Palmer and Keizer.
Just Another Dirty Bird

Bird > Word

phisherman_77

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2010, 03:02:24 PM »

Gaygacy Dubs.....nobody likes Missouri courses anymore thanks to Palmer and Keizer.

that thread is like a bad joke.
big surprise, andy lewis likes playing the two courses closest to his house.
and i like playing the courses closest to my house.

holy moly, stop the presses!  apparently some people don't like driving 45 minutes to play golf.

the KS courses are just fine, but they're typically not my first choices because i can play good golf at 4 other courses that are less than 20 minutes from my house.

dickthediscparker

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2010, 03:11:14 PM »
Andy never said he liked or disliked.  He is calling out the dummies who are complaining about the two courses chosen.   

Legacy does suck.
..sS{Dick Parker}Zz...
Disc Golf Course Designer
Freelance Graphics Artist

phisherman_77

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2010, 03:43:12 PM »
Andy never said he liked or disliked.  He is calling out the dummies who are complaining about the two courses chosen.   

Legacy does suck.

that must be why we see andy so much on the MO side.

for that matter, i never said that the courses "sucked".  perhaps you misread something i typed.

Timko

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2010, 03:55:05 PM »
I think Andy would go play the CC regardless of what courses were chosen.  It's not league, it's a once a year event.

phisherman_77

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2010, 04:01:51 PM »
you guys do realize that i'm not keizer right? i never insulted the KS courses, other than saying that they aren't my 1st choice to play for the CC.

DrRyan

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2010, 04:09:08 PM »

Going to have to take exception to this from out of state.  Waterworks, Cliff Drive and Swope, no one likes those courses at all.  ??? I can understand people that can't control disc speed or hit lines not liking Young Park either.  I can't think of one course that I loathe playing in the KC metro area of those that I have played but when I come back in town I am not going to make a point of playing PC, WYCO or Legacy.  I will make time to play WW, Cliff and Young.  I enjoy playing Rosedale when long and Swope but usually skip them for one of the other three mentioned.  Looking forward to giving Smithville a look once it is done as well. 

Long bombs play to my strength, yet WYCO IMO does get a bit redundant as errant shots are not typically punished.  Granted, I have not played it with the rope though. 
« Last Edit: September 25, 2010, 01:45:04 AM by DrRyan »
Put down your shiny new speedy driver and learn to throw the Roc!

dickthediscparker

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2010, 04:12:18 PM »
You need to play it with rope to appreciate.   Specially this set up tracy and I are concocting.   I will be pimping the course out again for the Kan U wyco next year.  So if you wanna play a good setup that would be the best time to do it.   Just worst time of the year :)
..sS{Dick Parker}Zz...

The Bird Father

• 1000 Rated Poster
  • WOOT! WOOT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2010, 09:15:33 AM »

Legacy does suck.

that must be why we see andy so much on the MO side.

for that matter, i never said that the courses "sucked".  perhaps you misread something i typed.

I challenge anyone outside of Leo to prove they put more miles on a vehicle to play golf each week....no matter were it is.  I never say any course "sucks", I love the sport too much to complain all the time like others do.
Just Another Dirty Bird

Bird > Word

dickthediscparker

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2010, 09:31:06 PM »
Even me?
..sS{Dick Parker}Zz...