Author Topic: Sunday Drive - Scaling Back  (Read 798 times)

twoDornottwoD

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Sunday Drive - Scaling Back
« on: October 27, 2010, 12:21:59 PM »
Starting in November, due to lack of attendance, I am scaling back sunday drive to one or two rounds per month.  i will post on here and facebook when and where (cd or bv) we will meet.  I will be at cliff drive this sunday 10/31 at 9:30 and 1:30 if anyone cares to join me. 
Drew D Neitzel

jack

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Sunday Drive - Scaling Back
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2010, 12:45:58 PM »
Doug that is uncool.....its about the cliff drive leauge on Sunday, not about you and the p-hill league, there is a thread for that league....

Thanks drew for the information.

Played yesterday, course looks good, windy as all get out though!  THey mowed it last week, so the grass is short, and with the weather, it should be pretty good the rest of the year.

I see some work needing to be done on hole #4 in front of the pad, and I would like to get the stairs out on 6 done, as well as start the new holes....especially since I threw right into the area from #11 yesterday....DEEEP, almost to #2 fairway, YEOUCH!

Nov 13 there is a cleanup planned in the Cliff Drive area, I will post more information as I get it.

Drew thanks for all you do to help the courses out, both here at Blue Valley.  I appreciate the dedication and effort you put out there even if others try to be lame and post about other topics.

THanks,

Jack
===o  {>[]----
Jack Lowe-
Parks Development Director for KCFDC
Multiple PDGA Worlds TD
Course Designs
913.485.5123-C
"Disc Golf-
Like ball golf, only faster,
cheaper, and healthier!"

jamidanger

• 1000 Rated Poster
  • 1= be safe 2= be courteous 3= all holes be par 3
    • View Profile
    • my goal is a pdga rating of 420
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2010, 02:02:39 PM »
here's 3 things i hate about winter, 1- days are shorter 2- very few if any singles golf leagues 3- my fingers get cold
espouse elucidation

otter

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2010, 05:07:17 PM »
The ONLY good thing 'bout Winter...
Beer stays COLD!
Enshrine hallucinations...PULL!!

twoDornottwoD

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2010, 06:24:50 PM »
Doug that is uncool.....its about the cliff drive leauge on Sunday, not about you and the p-hill league, there is a thread for that league....

Thanks drew for the information.

Played yesterday, course looks good, windy as all get out though!  THey mowed it last week, so the grass is short, and with the weather, it should be pretty good the rest of the year.

I see some work needing to be done on hole #4 in front of the pad, and I would like to get the stairs out on 6 done, as well as start the new holes....especially since I threw right into the area from #11 yesterday....DEEEP, almost to #2 fairway, YEOUCH!

Nov 13 there is a cleanup planned in the Cliff Drive area, I will post more information as I get it.

Drew thanks for all you do to help the courses out, both here at Blue Valley.  I appreciate the dedication and effort you put out there even if others try to be lame and post about other topics.

THanks,

Jack

you're welcome.  i will forward you the email i have about the scaritt work day.  lay off douglas though, i hope p-hill gets numbers even if we don't.  just like to see people competing at throwing discs somewhere or another.
Drew D Neitzel

twoDornottwoD

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2010, 06:26:06 PM »
here's 3 things i hate about winter, 1- days are shorter 2- very few if any singles golf leagues 3- my fingers get cold

ditto that.  we will be playing some singles since dubs fizzled out.  i'm thinking once per month each, singles at cliff, dubs at bv.  more info to come.
Drew D Neitzel

jack

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2010, 07:38:51 PM »
You are much nicer than I...... ;D
===o  {>[]----
Jack Lowe-
Parks Development Director for KCFDC
Multiple PDGA Worlds TD
Course Designs