Team Ls Discs

jamidanger

• 1000 Rated Poster
  • 1= be safe 2= be courteous 3= all holes be par 3
    • View Profile
    • my goal is a pdga rating of 420
Re: Loafing
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2011, 11:44:17 AM »
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="1280" height="750" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_6muRO09Zu0?hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
espouse elucidation

gleauzinier

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2011, 12:56:29 PM »
you two guys are amazing! for those of you who haven't been lucky enough to meet fred he's one of the friendliest, most helpful golfers out there. not to mention one of the most talented.
he once shared part of his competitive philosophy with me and I feel somewhat obliged to pass it along.
here it is: "play smart and make all your putts". this video is confirmation that fred smith is a man of his word as well.
Maurice Richard Gleauzinier
Freelance Flight Tightener
Just Say Glow Foundation
888 BIG DISC
maurice@gleauzinier.com
Please be quiet when people are throwing

will

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2011, 01:46:56 PM »
that was impressive.  i hope you send that to virbram.

are those ridges?

bensdadfred

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2011, 07:31:24 PM »
I've been throwing ridges and summits mainly but I will have to say that the ascent is a really nice driver too! Thanks Jamie for making me look like I can putt...We won't mention how many takes that took :o....anywho. Thanks to you too, Mark. Your kind words don't go unappreciated. I am very excited to be a part of the Vibram team this year and have a new found confidence in putting I haven't felt in a while. For those that haven't tried any Vibram discs I would definitely do so, They are elevating the sport. Check out Primediscs.com for an awesome selection or you can always hit up Rick at DGW!
2 Things: Don't sweat the small stuff & everything is small stuff!