Author Topic: WTB Star TeeRex  (Read 2181 times)

WrongfulLeaf

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
WTB Star TeeRex
« on: January 13, 2011, 07:38:27 PM »
I currently have a Star TeeRex that I love to death but it is white and doesn't do so well in the snow.  ::) Anyways I would love to purchase a used TeeRex from someone that has lightly used it. I think my current one is a 170 or 172 but I will take any weight over 170. Not to picky about the colors but it has to be usable in the snow.

Side note: If you have any Star overstable drivers I might be interested also! I throw Bosses but also like XCals and Maxs. A Drone here and there is great too :)

Thanks, Michael

Kryptenx

• Novice Poster
    • View Profile
Re: WTB Star TeeRex
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2011, 09:26:18 AM »
Got an orange star teerex 171g that I might be interested in getting rid of. Do you have anything you'd be interested in trading?

Ken Franks

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2011, 09:50:03 AM »
I have a couple dark colored tee-rex's and teeRex X's too... pm me if interested...
Talent beats hard work, but Hard work beats Talent that doesn't work hard...

Anthony Puryear

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2011, 11:11:15 AM »
If you don't want to get rid of your favorite t-rex, I have been dyeing discs for a while now. Not "tye-dye" but actual images and such. If you wanted to have me dye your favorite disc, in exchange for something like a disc, cash, beer, etc.. I would be interested in doing that.
PDGA 39363

WrongfulLeaf

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2011, 11:34:27 AM »
Kryptenx- PMed (since he was first)

Ken- If you have sevral toss a couple in your car and bring them to the Ice Bowl. I don't care about X outs as long as the flight plates are messed up. And I could always use an extra or two :)

Anthony- Thank you for the offer but I really like the white disc in the summer time. I have also been dabbling in dying myself so that could be a thought down the road but not to this disc.

Thanks for the quick responses guys! I don't mind buying a new disc at DGW but mine is nice and broke in and I never see people throw them on course so that makes me think there are a few sitting in closets collecting dust.

Timko

• Administrator
  • 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2011, 04:14:43 PM »
Tee Rex X = More stable Tee Rex.

Well, sometimes.  That mold has been retooled more than Cher.  So it's sort of a crap shoot, from either mold.

MedicineMan

• Am Poster
  • Master Jedi
    • View Profile
    • Jedis R Us
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2011, 04:29:10 PM »
Tee Rex X = More stable Tee Rex.

Well, sometimes.  That mold has been retooled more than Cher.  So it's sort of a crap shoot, from either mold.

speaking of cher:

KCFDC #1256
PDGA #47034

May the Force be with You.