Author Topic: Expanded Layout  (Read 1512 times)

jhinck2

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Expanded Layout
« on: February 03, 2011, 04:27:25 PM »
Has anyone ever come up with a "long" layout to Yates?  There obviously has been some recent changes and teepad additions, but I'm thinking some craziness here...1 tee to 3 basket, 2 tee to 4 basket and so on.  Throw in a few mandos and you've got yourself a beast of a course.  Yates is pretty highly played so you'd have to take caution and do this when you're the only group around, but unless someone already has a layout made out, I'm considering coming up with one just to give a little mix up for those long bombers.  Thoughts?
Jordan Hinck
Team Latitude 64
PDGA #45624
KCFDC #1339

phisherman_77

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Expanded Layout
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2011, 05:23:07 PM »
when the course went in, i (with john theiss and many others) played a bunch of different "gold" layouts, so to speak.  lots of super fun holes when you start combining them.

hyzerponix

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2011, 05:25:13 PM »
What you're talking about it commonly referred to as safari golf. Yes, its been done at Yates, even the same 1-3, 2-4 shots you mentioned. Have you ever thrown #15 from the porch of the empty house across the street? ;D

jhinck2

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2011, 11:42:02 PM »
Does anyone have a specific layout in mind that you could post?  Next time I head up there I may make one of my own, just thought I'd see what others have done...
Jordan Hinck
Team Latitude 64
PDGA #45624
KCFDC #1339