Author Topic: 2011 Weekly League Schedule  (Read 6528 times)

Old Pike Mike

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
Re: 2011 Weekly League Schedule
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2011, 09:23:59 AM »
Our informal Tuesday night hot dog doubles at Old Pike is not an official league and we do not want to detract from the club leagues.  But, this week (July 12th), we plan to have Tuesday night random draw doubles at Water Works since there is a swim meet at Old Pike.  Like last time, we will give the KCFDC any funds not paid out to the players.  Not sure whether Kevin will be cooking a victory dinner for the winners; but, it almost seems too hot.

kselrod

« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2012, 11:44:14 AM »
I'm going to be in K.C. Monday afternoon March 19th taking my daughter to the airport.  Is there going to be a league somewhere that night?  Tom, I emailed you but you are out of the office.  Let me know as I thought I might as well hit a league if there is one before I head back to Pittsburg.  Thanks

Timko

• Administrator
  • 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2012, 12:02:57 PM »
Sorry, league doesn't officially start until April 1st.

I think New Player's league has begun at Rosedale through on Mondays, so you can probably find people there.

Tom is taking a well deserved break between the Glo and Regular league season.  He won't start until April.

You may find some people playing at Cliff Drive as well since that league is moving back to Mondays.

jack

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2012, 12:07:22 PM »
You may find some people playing at Cliff Drive as well since that league is moving back to Mondays.

We are planning an "unofficial" league out there next week on Monday, but the ace fund is not in affect until the following Monday.  I had some calls asking me to put/save cards, so figured I will be in town, why not head on out and play!
===o  {>[]----
Jack Lowe-
Parks Development Director for KCFDC
Multiple PDGA Worlds TD
Course Designs
913.485.5123-C
"Disc Golf-
Like ball golf, only faster,
cheaper, and healthier!"