Author Topic: Avatars  (Read 1183 times)

Flip

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« on: March 24, 2005, 10:33:20 AM »
I added some avatars (those pictures under your name) to the gallery last night.   I will add more soon and you can always upload your own, just make sure they are not larger than 80x80pixels.

There are 3 dog galleries and one of some cool butterflies. To add, just log in and click 'profile' at the top of the page then scroll to the bottom and select 'gallery', select and save your profile, it will be added to all your posts.  So what kind of dog are you?  A Bernese mountain dog or a Dandie Dinmont terrier?

(in case you were wondering, yes, that is a black and tan coonhound next to my post. :wink:

DJayhawk

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2005, 10:36:50 AM »
If anyone needs a pic re-sized or even hosted I can help out.  Just email me the pic djayhawk@gmail.com

-Dennis
Rosedale Preservation Society Member

Flip

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2005, 10:44:25 AM »
Actually I have enabled avatar uploading, so you don't need the hosting they will be stored on our server, just select your avatar and upload it.  Keep the size 6k or under and 80x80 max.

DJayhawk

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2005, 10:49:00 AM »
Quote from: "Flip"
Actually I have enabled avatar uploading, so you don't need the hosting they will be stored on our server, just select your avatar and upload it.  Keep the size 6k or under and 80x80 max.

Sounds good to me.
Rosedale Preservation Society Member