Author Topic: Swope Glow-Tuesdays 6 pm  (Read 2426 times)

ekolk

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Swope Glow-Tuesdays 6 pm
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2011, 01:57:07 PM »
Sixteen people out for glow last night.  A great turn out at a great course. Slim and I did not play well, but had a great time!

ekolk

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2011, 10:49:52 PM »
Thirteen out tonight. Miles and I had the pleasure of playing with Jose and Stiles. They shot -14. Not bad in the dark. Some real nice doubles play out there tonight. Uh-huh.

gleauzinier

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2012, 12:30:39 PM »
fred says it's nice enough for a 6 pmish tee for one brisk round of gully golf.
several holes have been extended in honor of the shortening of blue valley: 4, 6, 10, 11, 15, 16, and 18 will have you thanking or cursing kansas city's own kc for moving a pantload of pins.
$5, $1 ace fund ($110-100% payout) random draw.
Maurice Richard Gleauzinier
Freelance Flight Tightener
Just Say Glow Foundation
888 BIG DISC
maurice@gleauzinier.com
Please be quiet when people are throwing

gleauzinier

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2012, 03:19:35 PM »
march weather for january glow, 6 pmish. $125 ace fund.
come out and show support for one of swope's biggest advocates; fred fortson suffered broken bones in his plant foot last night while taking out the trash. the poor lad slipped on the steps when one of his hush puppies lost its grip and sent him plummeting down at least one step, possibly two.
hopefully he'll be able to make it out next week to shuffle the cards for however many draws it takes to get it right.
Just Say Glow Foundation
888 BIG DISC
maurice@gleauzinier.com

gleauzinier

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2012, 12:57:10 PM »
another warm day to finish out january, perfect for glow doubles! projected tee time temps in the high 50's.
fred has recovered enough to come out and get us started. same deal as always: 6 pm, $5 per, $1 ace fund.

closest to the pin on 17 wins the sweet little dog living under the clubhouse. she's getting friendlier by the day and will almost come up and take a treat from the real maccoy, still kinda wary of humans. seriously, if anybody wants to rescue a nice 12-15 lb muttdog she is waiting for you under the clubhouse deck if not running around socializing with golfing dogs.
Just Say Glow Foundation
888 BIG DISC
maurice@gleauzinier.com

AdamC

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2012, 01:54:13 PM »
closest to the pin on 17 wins the sweet little dog living under the clubhouse. she's getting friendlier by the day and will almost come up and take a treat from the real maccoy, still kinda wary of humans. seriously, if anybody wants to rescue a nice 12-15 lb muttdog she is waiting for you under the clubhouse deck if not running around socializing with golfing dogs.

Yeah, I got to meet the infamous Swope dog this weekend and it's super cute.  She ran around with us all afternoon on Saturday just having a great time with white McCoy. 

Also, for what it's worth I heard stories of multiple groups of people attempting to take her home with zero luck of actually getting their hands on her.   Seems like she either doesn't want to leave or maybe just being really picky about her new owners?

gleauzinier

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2012, 03:05:59 PM »
the weather's been nice, marshal and erin gave her jimmy john's last week, the real maccoy and no doubt others have been feeding her. why leave? not sure I'd want to go home with the same species that dumped me out there. she seems pretty smart, probably is waiting for the right one to come along.
who wants to give it their best shot tonight? you might be just the homo sapien to make it happen.
Just Say Glow Foundation
888 BIG DISC
maurice@gleauzinier.com