KCFDC Courses > Blue Valley

Blue Valley Round Saturday?

(1/4) > >>

john theiss:
Going to be  a nice weekend to get out and play BV.

Will not be too hot like the last time Jay Cram and myself tried to play in upper 90's  with high humidity.  Jay thought he was going to tough it out and walk around without a shirt and no hat.  Pretty soon he was all delusional suffering probably from heat exhausting.   he started babbling and  i knew we needed to get to some shade. 

Danger, you in?  Who is in?

jack:
I was thinking about that, having a "league round" starting ~10 if people wanted to, that way you would be finishing up about the time that the "disc golf clinic is going on....

I Don't know what it will take to get people out there, but we have 2 PDGA events on Saturday as well close by....I would like to see the KCFDC represented well out there on the course this saturday though that is for sure.....

coops:
sounds intriguing... how much will this 'league' round cost and what will be its format?

CRAMNATION7:

--- Quote from: john theiss on April 05, 2011, 04:22:30 PM ---Going to be  a nice weekend to get out and play BV.

Will not be too hot like the last time Jay Cram and myself tried to play in upper 90's  with high humidity.  Jay thought he was going to tough it out and walk around without a shirt and no hat.  Pretty soon he was all delusional suffering probably from heat exhausting.   he started babbling and  i knew we needed to get to some shade. 

Danger, you in?  Who is in?

--- End quote ---

some one drank there hateraid this morning. lol but true ;D

jack:
Free????  Maybe side bets of $5 encouraged?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version