Author Topic: Found set of keys  (Read 325 times)

John Chapman

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
Found set of keys
« on: May 20, 2011, 09:04:16 AM »
I got a message from Sara Nicholson at PDGA headquarters. Someone here in town (I have a name and contact number) called PDGA headquarters and said they had found a set of keys somewhere near UMKC. Apparently they are a rather extensive set of keys (lots of keys), and they have PDGA key chain tags (the kind you get in your membership packages) from 2008-2010 on the key ring. If anyone lost a set like this, give me a call, and we'll see if we can't get you and your keys reacquainted. This guy went to a lot of trouble and research to try and get these keys back to the proper owner, so hopefully his hard work will pay off.

UPDATE: The keys have a Petsmart customer tag and a Dick's Sporting Goods tag on them. The car keys are General Motors keys. There may be a beeper or home alarm or car alarm remote on the key chain. There is also is a large number of keys...home keys and apparently work keys. Someone is not loving life right now without these keys.

John Chapman
816-547-6148
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 11:16:48 AM by John Chapman »
Missouri....our state animal is sterile, our state rock is lead, and we elected a dead guy to the U.S. Senate.  Of course, he was the best candidate.

Kevin Montgomery

• Administrator
  • 1000 Rated Poster
  • Nice shot!
    • View Profile
    • http://kcfdc.org
Re: Found set of keys
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2011, 12:55:56 PM »
Wouldn't Dick's or Petsmart be able to scan the card or look up the number and find the owner's name and contact info?
Kevin Montgomery
Eschew Obfuscation
KCFDC #117
PDGA# 12037
http://www.kcfdc.org

John Chapman

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Found set of keys
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2011, 06:06:22 PM »
Wouldn't Dick's or Petsmart be able to scan the card or look up the number and find the owner's name and contact info?

Possibly. I'll see if I can gain possession of the keys and work on this.

Chap
Missouri....our state animal is sterile, our state rock is lead, and we elected a dead guy to the U.S. Senate.  Of course, he was the best candidate.