We would like to have a workday at Swope to get the course ready for the Wide Open. Swope is a pretty kept up course because of it's lack of rough, but there are a couple areas where we need to clean up.
* Trim around the rocks on the front and back OBs. paint lines.
* Trim #12 to clean up the hole and make it less of a poke and hope.
* Trim #13's green to pretty it up
* Trim #16's temp fairway to open up the drive
* Line and paint the OBs
* Install temp pins on #2 and the new #7. Fix the pin on Temp1.
Here are the tools we'll need
* shovels, concrete, things to put #7 pin in the ground
* #2's long pin was on a concrete base, somehow anchored into the ground using screws. We need to see what our options are there. If we have none, we can chain a basket to the tree next to it for the week.
* Weed whackers to clean up the OB rocks lines
* Loppers to clean up #13's green
* Pole saw to clean up the needed limbs on #12 and #16
If you have any tools you can provide, or just want to come out and work, we'd love to see you! Let me know what information I can provide.