Author Topic: lost discs at young are being rescued  (Read 639 times)

john theiss

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
lost discs at young are being rescued
« on: June 01, 2011, 12:05:24 PM »
If you lose a disc at Young you might be able to get it back.  There is a younger guy named Jake that gets them out of the pond.  He asks for a couple bucks i believe if your name is on them or he is sells them for $5 a piece if you are looking for some used plastic.  Come out to league tonight and look through his stash.  He is pulling out handfuls at a time and has some good stuff.  He plays league every once in awhile or hangs out after league.

I told him that i was unofficially naming his new business enterprise  "BS Discs".  Does the name and story sound  similar to another local group ? ;D

phisherman_77

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
Re: lost discs at young are being rescued
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2011, 12:33:05 PM »
definitely an uncanny resemblance....

sirbronco

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2011, 12:34:38 PM »
I have a red Wraith and a white Magic sitting in the ponds there.  I may have to come out to check his stash.
Van "Can" Spratford
sirbronco@sbcglobal.net
KCFDC # 1122
PDGA # 12695

dickthediscparker

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2011, 12:35:43 PM »
If you lose a disc at Young you might be able to get it back.  There is a younger guy named Jake that gets them out of the pond.  He asks for a couple bucks i believe if your name is on them or he is sells them for $5 a piece if you are looking for some used plastic.  Come out to league tonight and look through his stash.  He is pulling out handfuls at a time and has some good stuff.  He plays league every once in awhile or hangs out after league.

I told him that i was unofficially naming his new business enterprise  "BS Discs".  Does the name and story sound  similar to another local group ? ;D

I have a Yellow Green No stamp BOSS That I would LOOOVVVEEE to get back.
..sS{Dick Parker}Zz...
Disc Golf Course Designer
Freelance Graphics Artist

Kevin Montgomery

• Administrator
  • 1000 Rated Poster
  • Nice shot!
    • View Profile
    • http://kcfdc.org
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2011, 02:00:25 PM »
I had a peach DX Firebird and a white Ice Bowl Roc in there.  Both should have KM 12037 on them. If someone snags them I'll gladly give the two bones each for them.
Kevin Montgomery
Eschew Obfuscation
KCFDC #117
PDGA# 12037
http://www.kcfdc.org

exminnesotaboy

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2011, 10:08:32 PM »
I would gladly pay a few bucks to any brave soul who fishes my discs out of the water out there.  And I have lost a few....
Anthony "Tony" Brunsberg

lordofthegoal

• Novice Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2011, 12:15:37 PM »
I lost a pink Star Wraith in one of the ponds that has my name and number on it that I'd love to have back and am willing to pay a few bucks.  I take he doesn't try calling the numbers on them to get people to buy them from him?
"Everything is fine and good"

will

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2011, 12:33:05 PM »
I take he doesn't try calling the numbers on them to get people to buy them from him?

that would be bad if he didn't

The Big Smooth

• Novice Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2011, 08:33:28 AM »
I know Andre LaBuyere has one Condor and I think one Jaguar in the big pond he would like back, but they have been in there a while and might be gone.