Author Topic: Alexander and the Greats at the KC Wide Open  (Read 370 times)

robertalan

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Alexander and the Greats at the KC Wide Open
« on: June 04, 2011, 11:45:13 AM »
Bob Hayett here.  The band I'm in right now, Alexander and the Greats, will be performing at the Wide Open right after the Sunday final round.  After that we've got two events (Battle of the Bands) we'd like for you to attend if interested.  The big one is July 3.  The other one is at the end of June.  I'll get details soon, exact times, addresses, and ticket prices.  Hope to see everyone at one of these events.  Come out and support local live ORIGINAL music.  We also have completed our first demo CD.  We'll have these available for you also real soon.  Our band is a power trio featuring smoking hot guitar stud Alexander Harrison.

otter

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Alexander and the Greats at the KC Wide Open
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2011, 03:02:27 PM »
Kick-butt, Bob!!!!!!!!!  8)
Enshrine hallucinations...PULL!!

dickthediscparker

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2011, 05:25:58 PM »
I'll get something up oon the website this weekend about it bob.   Can't wait to rock out to ya!
..sS{Dick Parker}Zz...
Disc Golf Course Designer
Freelance Graphics Artist

jamidanger

• 1000 Rated Poster
  • 1= be safe 2= be courteous 3= all holes be par 3
    • View Profile
    • my goal is a pdga rating of 420
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2011, 11:40:14 PM »
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6M9brm4KnFo?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6M9brm4KnFo?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>
espouse elucidation

robertalan

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2011, 11:40:27 AM »
Three other opportunities to check us out:
THIS FRIDAY June 10 at Paradise Park Family Fun in Lee's Summit, 1021 NE Colbern Rd.  We play form 5-630pm.  NO FEE TO ATTEND.

Friday June 24 Summer Jam UPTOWN THEATRE 3700 Broadway KC, MO  The show starts at 7:00.  Don't know what time we perform.  You can buy tix from me $10 or $15 at the door.

Battle of the Bands finals July 3 Beaumont Club, 4050 Pennsylvania KC,MO  Buy tix from me $8 or $10 at the door.  Battle starts 4:00.  I imagine we'll be one of the last bands playing.  THIS IS THE BIG EVENT FOR US.  IF YOU CAN MAKE THIS ONE PLEASE ATTEND.  If not please attend the other events.