Author Topic: Paddy O'Quigley's new hangout after league nights  (Read 625 times)

jack

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
Paddy O'Quigley's new hangout after league nights
« on: June 14, 2011, 01:41:46 PM »
Paddy O'Quigley's is wanting to be the choice of after league nights for the northland courses, I am working with them on Tuesday and Thursday night disc golf specials.  It is located less than 5 minutes from both courses, right off I-29 & 64th St exit west beside Hen House.  They donated for the Wide Open to get their name out there, but I would like to have that as a staple for all WW events in the future.

Actual address 6312 Chatham Ave

Stay Tuned for more information about what type of specials I am able to secure for us from them.
===o  {>[]----
Jack Lowe-
Parks Development Director for KCFDC
Multiple PDGA Worlds TD
Course Designs
913.485.5123-C
"Disc Golf-
Like ball golf, only faster,
cheaper, and healthier!"

matty

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Paddy O'Quigley's new hangout after league nights
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2011, 12:31:27 PM »
i'm sure the staff is more attractive, but moxies is so close and so cheap. plus they're old shoney's breakfast nook is the dance floor. 8dolla long island pitchers, dollar drafts and wells!

putt, putt, give.

jack

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Paddy O'Quigley's new hangout after league nights
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2011, 01:08:23 PM »
right but will they support the disc golf scene accordingly?

We have been horrible as a group to really take ownership of establishments and call them a disc golf friend.  We need to do a better job of that.  Here we have a place in Paddy's that wants to get us in, and has shown support, so I would love to start to do some patronizing that shows we are going to be there over the long haul, so that at the Ice Bowl, the Wide Open, they know that they are buying a good product with disc golf.

If moxies wants to cater to us, ans show that they not only like us, but support our grass roots efforts, lets get them on board as well!
===o  {>[]----
Jack Lowe-
Parks Development Director for KCFDC
Multiple PDGA Worlds TD
Course Designs
913.485.5123-C
"Disc Golf-
Like ball golf, only faster,
cheaper, and healthier!"