Author Topic: 6/14/11 Shawnee Mini  (Read 362 times)

tallguy007kc

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
6/14/11 Shawnee Mini
« on: June 15, 2011, 01:13:02 PM »
Yep, I got the back loosened (somewhat, and the score reflects it....that's my excuse anyway...lol)  Six folks out for a fine evening of disc at good ole' Shawnee Park last night, and lots of casuals playing as well.  Everyone played Pro2, and one of us, Shanan Carson, shot lights out with a 46.  He also claimed THE shot of the day with a near Ace on hole 7.  Beautiful shot that everyone thought was going in.  It went into the chains, teetered on the edge of the basket, and fell out!  I think just two more inches deeper, and Shawnee would have given up the Ace money on that one.  Nice shot Shanan!  Anyway, below are the results.....

Pro2

Shanan Carson                46  1st  $11
Michael Sizemore             51  2nd  $7
Dan Leweke                    56
Steve Thimmesch            58  
Brad Lenheim                  59
James McLaughlin            60

Due to Shanan just missing the Ace, the Ace Fund grows to $284.

The CTP was won by yours truly, Tallguy, with a putter shot going thru the "V" in the tree, and ricocheting towards the basket parking it  ;D

That is all....giggity
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 01:14:36 PM by tallguy007kc »
James McLaughlin
PDGA #39535

AdamC

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
Re: 6/14/11 Shawnee Mini
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2011, 01:31:28 PM »
Although I didn't make it out last night, I got a chance to play on Monday and check out all of the new pin settings - just wanted to give a big THANK YOU to everyone involved with the additions.

After playing SM quite frequently for the past couple of years it's nice to have some variety of holes out there.  Really enjoyed the longer setting on 5 and 8, and the short dog leg right on 9.