Author Topic: Need league runner for Shawnee league tomorrow!  (Read 503 times)

tallguy007kc

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Need league runner for Shawnee league tomorrow!
« on: June 20, 2011, 07:29:31 AM »
I just realized over the weekend that my tickets to Motley Crue & Poison happen to be for Tuesday evening this week, and well, considering what I paid for them......I'm going!  ;D

On that note, I need someone to run league for me tomorrow.  Brad Lenheim sent me his number to contact him if needed, but, when I got my "new" working phone, the good ole' T-Mobile sim didn't move the contacts over to the "new" working phone.....grrr.  Therefore, I don't have his number anymore.  If someone could either run this for me, or get me Brad's contact info, it would be moocho appreciated!
James McLaughlin
PDGA #39535

jack

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Need league runner for Shawnee league tomorrow!
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2011, 11:16:04 AM »
You shuold be able to backup your contacts from the website Tall guy or at least get the number from mytmobile.com in your contacts.
===o  {>[]----
Jack Lowe-
Parks Development Director for KCFDC
Multiple PDGA Worlds TD
Course Designs
913.485.5123-C
"Disc Golf-
Like ball golf, only faster,
cheaper, and healthier!"

tallguy007kc

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2011, 11:35:55 AM »
You shuold be able to backup your contacts from the website Tall guy or at least get the number from mytmobile.com in your contacts.

Thanks Jack.....didn't realize I could go there....lol.  I have to admit though, was kinda perturbed at the time, when the guy helping me assured me my contacts wouldn't be gone after a hard reset of the phone, and well, they were....lol.  Got the number I needed though!  8)
James McLaughlin
PDGA #39535

phisherman_77

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2011, 12:23:00 PM »

Thanks Jack.....didn't realize I could go there....lol.  I have to admit though, was kinda perturbed at the time, when the guy helping me assured me my contacts wouldn't be gone after a hard reset of the phone, and well, they were....lol.  Got the number I needed though!  8)

aren't you in the technology field james?  we need to revoke your IT nerd card.

tallguy007kc

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2011, 12:27:39 PM »

aren't you in the technology field james?  we need to revoke your IT nerd card.

I'm sorry bagger...err...Brian.  Unless one is in the interviewing, or, actual work environment, one tries to "de-nerd" ones self when not in either....lol  :P :-*
James McLaughlin
PDGA #39535

Brad Lenheim

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2011, 03:58:05 PM »
I will be there tomorrow I can take care of league for ya James, I will print up some cards for this time before I go. If you are jack could just send me the payout and collection forms to my email that would be cool. BEL1654@hotmail.com

tallguy007kc

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2011, 04:14:10 PM »
I'm looking to see if they ever posted a link to that on the site.....not finding it so far.....will figure it out though :)
James McLaughlin
PDGA #39535