Author Topic: 2nd Annual PITT Open  (Read 715 times)

kselrod

2nd Annual PITT Open
« on: June 28, 2011, 10:05:20 AM »
The 2nd Annual PITT Open will be on July 30th at Schlanger Park in Pittsburg KS.  For more info here is the flyer:

http://pittdgc.110mb.com/web_documents/2011_pitt_open.pdf

Thanks

white mccoy

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Re: 2nd Annual PITT Open
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2011, 03:05:57 PM »
Count me in:)  Had a great time in Pittsburg last year, even with all the rain!
Joe Hesting

kselrod

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2011, 11:34:52 PM »
Doesn't look like we'll have to worry to much about the wet stuff this go around.  The park is coming into shape for this temp course.  Made a few changes to the layout and there will be some new holes that I think people will love or hate...lol.  Hope to see some of you there.  I'm hoping to get this event full because I'm doing a presentation for the Kiwanis two days before the tournament as I'm trying desperately to get this course in permanently.  Your support by attending would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks

kselrod

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2011, 11:43:42 PM »
We have been experiencing problems with our website so go to discgolfmonkey.com to see the flyer.  Thanks

kselrod

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2011, 10:49:28 PM »
We are planning on having a $10 doubles round Friday July 29th at 6pm at Lincoln Park.  We will have the club ace pot available which is over $125 plus ctp's. Short course with a lot of ACE chances.  If you are in town then come on out.  Hope to see you there.  Any questions you can call me at 620-249-8747.

Kevin

white mccoy

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2011, 12:36:36 PM »
Come on, who's going to Pitt?  Fun course, free food, good times.
You Kansas Citians can leave town sometimes, I promise you that you will not miss out on much.
Joe Hesting

kselrod

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2011, 11:14:10 PM »
Come on, who's going to Pitt?  Fun course, free food, good times.
You Kansas Citians can leave town sometimes, I promise you that you will not miss out on much.

Hope Joe can talk some of you to come down. Russ told me tonight that there were 10 Open players already pre-registered.  Plus the added cash for the State Farm Long Drive Competition, should be a fun weekend as we are trying to put Pittsburg on the map as far as disc golf goes.  Hope to see some of you there.