Anyone on the east side that wants to get down and dirty working on a neglected disc golf course that desperately needs some TLC has a golden opportunity this Saturday at 9am. I'll be out there with tools and a truck to haul off downed trees remaining from the fall work day along with other tasks needing done. There a lot to do and I'll do it all myself if I have to. The list includes:
1. Hauling off those remaining trees.
2. Cutting and hauling off at least three more key trees to open up #5 and #18.
3. Removing a downed tree on the bonus hole and opening it up some more so we can use it to supplant #17 until it the original hole is available again.
4. Moving tee signs for #16 and #17 for the temporary redesign until dirt work on original #17 is done.
5. General repair of tee signs throughout the course.
This will be a good start to getting this course back in shape. Flags are on order but won't likely be in by Saturday but they will be getting replaced as soon as they come in.
Questions? Let me know, PM or email or just reply here.