Author Topic: LOST IN SMITHVILLE LAKE WOODHENGE  (Read 690 times)

jamidanger

• 1000 Rated Poster
  • 1= be safe 2= be courteous 3= all holes be par 3
    • View Profile
    • my goal is a pdga rating of 420
LOST IN SMITHVILLE LAKE WOODHENGE
« on: July 08, 2011, 03:05:55 PM »
yellow hurricane, see thru champ boss both by jamie danger
pink driver by jason poole
espouse elucidation

Dan Weinert

• 1000 Rated Poster
  • PARADISE ROCS!!!
    • View Profile
Re: LOST IN SMITHVILLE LAKE WOODHENGE
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2011, 04:47:49 PM »
Now if we only had a hole number and last known flight path sir...maybe we could help you find those better!

Now sure when the water goes back down but...I wanna be the first one there when it does!
For a good time: Lat- 3925'8.92"N, Long- 9433'18.52"W

jpnkc74

• Novice Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2011, 11:39:38 AM »
Pink Driver lost by Jason Pool .........  It was my favorite driver, a Star Valk with artwork of a basket on the front, went into lake, hopefully it washes up to shore.  Phone number on the disk!   Thanks Jaime for posting, and with such quickness!

Dan Weinert

• 1000 Rated Poster
  • PARADISE ROCS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2011, 06:49:01 AM »
What hole Jason?

#15, #16, or #18??

Dan
For a good time: Lat- 3925'8.92"N, Long- 9433'18.52"W

jpnkc74

• Novice Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2011, 11:23:29 AM »
I think it's hole 15? Jaime might know better. It's the stupid hole where there fairway looks like nothing but rough and trees and hills and a large ditch, but the ob to the left is perfect mowed flat ground (hint hint). Of all the holes on that new course, this is the only one I do not like, not only because I lost my fav disc there, just I thought it was ridiculous before tee'n off.... sorry a little rant. Anyway, thank you for your concern and your help looking, I do really appreciate it. ;D

dickthediscparker

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2011, 11:47:07 AM »
That is because the people who mow don't know the course well enough to know what they need to mow.  Please be patient as they are learning as they go.  The hole is actually quite fun when it is cut properly.  When the actual pads go in that hole will change slightly .  A little shorter with the "ditch" you speak of being less in play.   My 2nd favorite hole btw.
..sS{Dick Parker}Zz...
Disc Golf Course Designer
Freelance Graphics Artist

jpnkc74

• Novice Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2011, 12:09:25 PM »
Yes yes.... I understand when you have a cannon for an arm it may be enjoyable.... I can be patient, but you know, I just think until it's finished, the field to the left should be in play. Just saying it would be nice for those of us with a lesser ability.... know what, nevermind, I don't play it often enough to complain. :-X

dickthediscparker

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2011, 12:22:16 PM »
I think it should be cut as well. Just hard to get those non discgolf mower people on the right page .   And with the shortening of the tee pad it will make it more enjoyable to play.  I agree though it isn't playing properly with the factors that are in place at this point.
..sS{Dick Parker}Zz...
Disc Golf Course Designer
Freelance Graphics Artist