Author Topic: Dirty Dozen Nuke @ hole 7 Rosey  (Read 352 times)

edwinwhatshisface

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
Dirty Dozen Nuke @ hole 7 Rosey
« on: July 27, 2011, 08:32:53 AM »
I threw a hard right nuke at 7 that went down under or got stuck in the trees.  I looked for a while but the heat made that short.  A reward if returned.  Other discs possibly green.
"I'm a mushroom-cloud-layin' mother******, mother******! Every time my fingers touch brain, I'm Superfly T.N.T., I'm the Guns of the Navarone!"  -Jules-

Neckbeard

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Dirty Dozen Nuke @ hole 7 Rosey
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2011, 05:08:05 PM »
Good luck! Discs at Rosedale don't seem to be returned too often.  Last time I got one back there was a few months ago, because I happened to catch one of the losers who sit at the picnic tables all day selling/trading discs with it.  He had just traded a kid for my brand new disc I had left there several months prior, with the intention of re-trading or selling it, once he rubbed my name and # off of course, which was written huge across the back of it. I snatched it outta his hand and should have given him a F U, but decided my disc was good enough. Just a little shout out to those who sit up there and peddle people's lost discs. I hope all YOUR discs get lost/stolen and never returned-you deserve it :o  To quote Jeffrey Lebowski: "Get a job, sir!" Oh wait, I'm also unemployed, I guess I should sit at a park all day and sell sh1t that people lost. The thing that pisses me off is that it was a disc golfer (I guess he qualifies as one) I had played with several times before.  Rant complete. Almost. F U to the kid who traded it to him and had it for months also, whoever you are!

bert123

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Dirty Dozen Nuke @ hole 7 Rosey
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2011, 10:41:07 AM »
yeah the odds are nill but i will look for them and get them back.