KCFDC Courses > William Yates Elementary

The "18 under" club

<< < (3/3)

Flying J:
Try it out.  It's works your touch on upshots.  Long tees do the same I guess, and are more fun.  I've just never had a -18 so I figured I'd start there.

jhinck2:
Everyone is looking to discredit your -18 Jose! My friends and I played doubles last night and were only able to get to -15. Yates is a great little course and the summer foliage makes it tougher than everyone thinks. First grade tees or not, I challenge anyone to shoot -18 at Yates. But until you do, let's quit doggin on jose and give the man  some credit shall we?!

gleauzinier:
I agree!  when's the parade and enshrinement in the 18under hof?

Flying J:

--- Quote from: jhinck2 on August 03, 2011, 12:17:20 PM --- Yates is a great little course and the summer foliage makes it tougher than everyone thinks. First grade tees or not, I challenge anyone to shoot -18 at Yates. But until you do, let's quit doggin on jose and give the man  some credit shall we?!

--- End quote ---

The fairways are definitely tight right now and require a good consistent line. 

Maybe if I wouldn't have missed that silly 20 footer by doinking it off the front of the basket and thus securing my -19 it may have gotten more credit haha.  I was temporarily upset with the -18 after that.   Coulda, shoulda, woulda.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version