Author Topic: Revenge of the Monkey 8-27  (Read 1298 times)

NoSponsor

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Revenge of the Monkey 8-27
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2011, 07:37:58 PM »
I have been to some DD events and they are ran with class, if the 40 mistake happened one year then maybe you could see the Smitty's explanation of what happened and accept it.  If not that is your choice.
Sean Elliott

smitty

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2011, 08:44:37 PM »
Here is a mistake that went undetected.

If you checked in with Chris Tyler on Saturday you go a bonus players pack. When Kindy and Rusco were telling him what the player pack was going to be they said "Cryztal FLX Disc or $15.00 voucher, towel or dirt bag"

He heard "Cryztal FLX Disc, $15.00 voucher, towel, and dirt bag". He estimates he checked in 12-15 people with a double players pack.  :o :o :o :o :o

I can't believe Kidmillz is so worked up over $40 only $5 of which is his. I could have easily slipped the $40 into my pocket and not of found a way to get it back to the players and nobody would have know the difference. Tanker-Tons of Fun and I could have drank some IPA's and made a couple of angry pirates with that money.  ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 08:50:41 PM by smitty »

kselrod

« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2011, 10:51:48 PM »

If you checked in with Chris Tyler on Saturday you go a bonus players pack. When Kindy and Rusco were telling him what the player pack was going to be they said "Cryztal FLX Disc or $15.00 voucher, towel or dirt bag"

He heard "Cryztal FLX Disc, $15.00 voucher, towel, and dirt bag". He estimates he checked in 12-15 people with a double players pack.  :o :o :o :o :o

I can't believe Kidmillz is so worked up over $40 only $5 of which is his. I could have easily slipped the $40 into my pocket and not of found a way to get it back to the players and nobody would have know the difference. Tanker-Tons of Fun and I could have drank some IPA's and made a couple of angry pirates with that money.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hey Smitty, sounds like you single handedly destroyed the sport of disc golf last weekend. All my bags and discs are at the curb for the trash man to pickup tomorrow now.  I wonder what the sport of bocce is all about...lol.  Not sure yet if I'll make it up to Olathe, but hope to make it to Hays next weekend.

Peace out!

kidmills

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2011, 12:44:05 AM »

NOT not worked up smitt-ee

Captklank

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2011, 07:43:51 AM »
Had a great time this weekend!Would have liked to play a little better on my Bday,but O well.DD runs the best events around .........Nuff Said!
Team Ls Discs

tallguy007kc

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2011, 08:28:15 AM »

As long as you two didn't end up giving each other Whobbly Wheel Barrels to top it off, it would all be good by me!  Not to mention, funny as h#ll.......lol ;D ;D ;D
James McLaughlin
PDGA #39535

Ken Franks

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2011, 08:33:25 AM »
Tanker-Tons of Fun and I could have drank some IPA's and made a couple of angry pirates with that money.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

How does the world know, we didn't?
Talent beats hard work, but Hard work beats Talent that doesn't work hard...

tallguy007kc

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2011, 08:39:48 AM »
Tanker-Tons of Fun and I could have drank some IPA's and made a couple of angry pirates with that money.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

How does the world know, we didn't?

hmmmmm......kinda makes ya' think, don't it?  ::)
James McLaughlin
PDGA #39535