Author Topic: Hole #9  (Read 3405 times)

Neckbeard

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Hole #9
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2011, 09:27:31 PM »
Go easy on rich, mr. Parker. He's too busy wiping names/numbers off lost discs and selling them at the picnic tables to communicate well with others. If he communicated well he would call the numbers on the back...

Dick does tons for the golf community, rich. Your smartass response in which you attempt to try and make him look dumb just makes you look like an arse. I say that because I caught you redhanded selling one of my lost discs with my name/# written huge across the back. So shut the flock up, dirtball. Go course coordinate as opposed to peddling hot discs all day and trashing Jim/dick who have done more for kc golf than you will ever fathom from your picnic table, loser
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 09:33:29 PM by Neckbeard »

bert123

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2011, 09:29:28 PM »
WHAT THE HELL iS GOING ON HERE ? I have got payed on time, i mite of said the wind sock was bought and waiting for the other parts. The issue was how long the shipping took. I do agree me and jim sould talk more about the course projects and money out of pocket, and work days. once i get my sh1t together i will let him know. I DONT LIKE BEING TOSSED UNDER THE BRIDGE!!!!!!!! As for hole nine the rocks were moved because of weed eating around them, the island is a problem as far as out of bounds. The rocks look nice, wish we had more railroad ties though to do the island. I will work on a list this week for a work day now that its going to get cooler out. Thanks for all the b%tchin, stop it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neckbeard

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2011, 09:41:50 PM »
You're a pathetic old man rich. Enjoy your days wiping names off discs and trading/selling them at  picnic tables. Let me know how that works out for you...

GuinnessSmurf

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
    • Ryan Oldham, Composer
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2011, 02:36:54 PM »
As for hole nine the rocks were moved because of weed eating around them, the island is a problem as far as out of bounds. The rocks look nice, wish we had more railroad ties though to do the island. I will work on a list this week for a work day now that its going to get cooler out.

Thanks for the info, Bert.   Let me know if I can lend a hand.  I live very close.   Also, I dropped off a yellow champion Valkyrie with your name on it to DGW.  I think Bob was going to pick it up for you.   The great thing about shooting every shot in the woods is finding other peoples lost plastic.  hahahaha   If only that made me feel better about what I shot today!
Check out my detailed beer reviews: www.ryanoldham.com/beer
Now with well over 400 reviews!

Neckbeard

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2011, 05:57:25 PM »
Right, Spencer, this from Mr. Integrity himself who when in front of at least twenty people I called out to his buddy "Seth, I have Spencer's Blue disc here with Neckbeard on the back for him" , he says "just a minute he's here behind me", And again about 60 seconds later I call out "Seth, I have Spencer's disc here isn't he here with you?" and a couple more minutes later you walk up and I give you your disc that I am holding for you. Then you publish a baldface lie on this forum saying I was trying to trade your disc away. Nice complete lack of intellectual and personal integrity, Spence. You are mightily truth challenged oh one of the hirsuite gorget!

Alright Rich-I was gonna let this go but I'm gonna tell the story as it happened. two days before this happened you sold me a star wraith for $10. Seth brokered the deal and had told you I was interested in it and paid you. Then Seth and I showed up two days later and while I was at the car Seth came up to the picnic tables. You had just traded some dirtball teenager a disc for MY red star wraith that had the ENORMOUS name "NECKBEARD" and my cell # on the back. You told Seth "hey I have another wraith if Spencer is interested?" Seth grabbed the disc, flipped it over, chuckled to himself realizing you were trying to sell me MY OWN DISC, and replied "yeah, he would, this is his disc." He then grabbed me from the car and said "Rich has your red wraith." As i walked up you had a dumbfounded look on your face and held it up and said "Hey Spence, is THIS you?" I said yes in an angry tone, snatched it straight out of your greedy hands, and walked off without another word. You TRIED TO SELL ME MY OWN DISC YOU STUPID F*CK.

You didn't realize I was neckbeard, and had no intention of calling the # on back. If you still claim ANY OF WHAT I JUST SAID IS FALSE OR CALL ME A LIAR AGAIN, I will discuss it in person with you next time I visit KC and if you still want to call me a liar to my face then feel free. Seth can validate this story, but he doesn't need to because you know you are a dumbsh*t liar who got caught trying to sell someone their own flocking disc. So once again, you are a dirtball and a disc thief in my book. Go flock yourself.  I hope you get splinters in your lying a$$ sitting at those picnic tables and that all your sh*tty throws go into the woods never to be returned. you deserve it. I don't get fired up for nothing Rich. And i dont lie about people in a public forum. I just call it how i see it. You use big, intelligent sounding words on here, yet you are so stupid you tried to sell someone their own lost disc.

And oh yeah Rich, I DO have INTEGRITY.  I attempt to return every disc I find to the rightful owner, unlike you.

Neckbeard

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2011, 06:06:59 PM »
Oh yeah, Rich. 2 weeks before this all went down you were trying to sell a champ boss with mine and seth's good friend Greg Lewis' name and # on the back to Sweet Will.  He grabbed it from you, called seth, and told him he now had greg's disc that YOU were trying to sell.  Greg had NOT received a call from you. You SELL DISCS WITHOUT CALLING THE NAMES AND NUMBERS. Deny it. please. thats TWO times in 2 weeks where you WERE CAUGHT. lord knows how many you've sold at those tables.  just own it man.

Richard L

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2011, 06:52:43 PM »
Bert, the new blacktop looks great! You and the grounds crew are definitely working overtime. Keep up the good work and good old rosie will be glowing in time for the RAC!
be vewy, vewy quiet, I'm hunting boidies!

Seth W

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2011, 09:40:41 PM »
I guess this is my time to step in and let everyone know my understanding of this situation. First off, Spencer is my best friend of nearly 20 years as many of you know.  I met Rich several years ago through disc golf and have considered him a trustworthy friend. I know him on a personal level and feel I have been sympathetic and supportive of him.  He knows that.  With that being said......   

This all started when I received a call from a friend informing me that Rich was attempting to sell my good friend's disc (blue boss/Greg Lewis) with his name and # on it. Luckily my buddy took it, gave it to me and I was able to return it to Greg.  I never discussed the situation with Rich, but my friend has no reason to lie about any of the details as there is no benefit to him.  Just a friend looking out for a friend of a friend  :). Needless to say, I was disappointed Rich.   

Then I ran into Rich several weeks later selling plastic at Rosie.  I purchased a wraith from him (for Spencer) that did not have a name/number on it and was basically new. A couple of days later, Spencer and I show up to Rosie and Rich says "I have a new wraith for you", so I check it out and it reads NECKBEARD with his number clearly posted. I proceed to walk over and inform Spencer that Rich has his disc. Rich you did not ask me if it was Spencer's disc at all. You were trying to sell me that disc and you know it.  So the following statement by Rich is totally inaccurate:   
Right, Spencer, this from Mr. Integrity himself who when in front of at least twenty people I called out to his buddy "Seth, I have Spencer's Blue disc here with Neckbeard on the back for him" , he says "just a minute he's here behind me", And again about 60 seconds later I call out "Seth, I have Spencer's disc here isn't he here with you?" and a couple more minutes later you walk up and I give you your disc that I am holding for you. Then you publish a baldface lie on this forum saying I was trying to trade your disc away.
BTW Rich, it was a red wraith. Refer to paragraph two for the blue disc summary. Again Rich, very disappointed in your actions as I thought it was out of character.   

Now, I do question where all of the new plastic you sell is coming from.  Rich I understand you collect discs and are an avid ebay player, but the discs you're selling are not collectables.  I have been told from multiple people that the discs were jacked from Disc Golf World and the Kansas City Wide Open. Let it be known, I can't confirm that and do not want to speculate, but thats what I've heard from people you would consider your friends.  Once this was brought to my attention, true or not, I cut ties with Rich.   

Rich, I have tried to be a good person and forgive you for your mistakes (trying to sell my friends discs). However, I received a call today and was informed that you made a sign bashing Spencer.  You paraded around talking trash on Spencer at Rosie.  Feel free to inform the board readers of the content, if you have the balls.  I'm not sure who you are trying to convince, but a stupid sign seems pretty immature...especially from a 50-60 year old man. Everyone knows who Spencer is and he is far from a lier or a thief.  In fact, the details in my summary above indicate that maybe your picture should of been on that sign.

I feel stupid that I misjudged your character Rich. You are very lucky you weren't at Rosie when I showed up tonight to see/address your silly display for myself. Despite this extremely long post (forgive me readers), I'm not a man of words. I think you can figure out how that applies to this situation, so it would be best if you didn't cross paths with me until you make this right.

Apologies are a wonderful thing Rich, and in most cases are appreciated and accepted.  We all make mistakes.

jamidanger

• 1000 Rated Poster
  • 1= be safe 2= be courteous 3= all holes be par 3
    • View Profile
    • my goal is a pdga rating of 420
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2011, 09:58:22 PM »
is anyone else playing that b-tier on 9-11? hoping to see some grandmasters division!
espouse elucidation

Neckbeard

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2011, 11:39:15 PM »
is anyone else playing that b-tier on 9-11?

Jaime, I think it's a C-Tier :)

By the way, if anyone spots an old dude with a blown up poster board of my face with derogatory comments on it parading around rosedale, please go vandalize the sign.  Maybe a Hitler mustache or a devil beard...

And if you are a old dude named rich who takes the time to blow up a poster of a young man and write derogatory "queer" comments on it, stand around a city park, and yell about it, you need to seriously reconsider your life and possibly consider yourself a lunatic, stalker and/or a probable sex offender. I got THREE phone calls tonight that Rich had a blow up poster with my face on it and "neckqueer" written on it. Rich, this is sad. I called you out for slinging hot discs, which is the truth, and you resort to god-knows-what it is you were doing out there tonight. You claim to love disc golf, yet you hurt others by taking their discs they love  (because all you see is a $10 bill in your unemployed pocket) and selling them. I trashed you on here, which you deserved, and then I get three phone calls stating that some old man 1500 miles away is parading around a city park with my face on a poster board with the term "queer" on it. You are no better than that scum reverend Phelps and his bigot redneck follwers.  FYI im not a queer i live with my girlfriend who's a surgery intern at an ivy league hospital. You hump your pillow at night and blow up dudes faces from the internet for hate-filled poster boards.  I also heard you had a heart attack recently? maybe that's karma.....KABOOM!!! (your heart exploding while im in my golf prime 5 years from now).  By the way, how much did you spend at kinko's to enlarge my face??? you should have saved it in case YOUR face gets enlarged soon...

It's good to have at least a few friends, rich. from what i gather you have none. Im positive many people don't like me because of my rash behavior on this forum, but most of those don't really know me.  Those who do spend some time around me know that im a pretty laid back, decent guy, albeit a smartass.  From what I gather those who know YOU think you are a dirtball loser.

to stay on topic, Im disappointed hole 9's fairway has been expanded. That was a great hole as is. I aced the short placement in 2006 with a champion teebird. Witnesses were Greg Lewis, Luke Henry, and 3 other randoms.

Random fact: the state of Vermont, while having some of the most beautiful and challenging disc golf courses I have ever played, has not a SINGLE cement tee-pad in the entire state, public or private.

phisherman_77

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2011, 06:57:14 AM »
spencer, can i parade around with the sign?  HA!

:D

Neckbeard

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2011, 07:52:48 AM »
As long as you make a Hummel sign to go with it you have my blessing, Brian.

dickthediscparker

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2011, 07:58:41 AM »
Who needs TV?
..sS{Dick Parker}Zz...
Disc Golf Course Designer
Freelance Graphics Artist

jamidanger

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2011, 08:23:07 AM »
11.Rudyard Kipling, living in Vermont in the 1890's invented the game of snow golf.
espouse elucidation

jamidanger

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2011, 08:24:34 AM »
9.Until 1996, Vermont was the only state without a Wal-Mart.
espouse elucidation