KCFDC Courses > USM

Wednesday at USM

(1/2) > >>

Kevin Montgomery:
This week, 9/28 - 5:30 tee.

Kevin Montgomery:
The USM crew missed playing at our home course so much last night we have decided to schedule a Wednesday round this week (7/25/12).

Last night's field trip to Old Pike was a resounding success. We had a blast. Tony and his partner, Elliot Hicks, shot a nice 48 while Andy and his partner, me, shot a not so hot 52. But we got to see that sweet Ace on #6 thanks to a great shot by my good friend Matt "Swade Swede" Eklund. And we followed the round with some great food on the grill - Fenton's chorizo sausages were freakin' amazing!! Sorry we missed out on the burgers - they looked great - but we had to begin our trek back to Leavenworth County.

Interesting fact....  It was random draw but out of everyone there all of the USM related people ended up paired up. Andy Jewett (senior admissions counselor) and me (system administrator) were randomly paired and Tony Todd (head carpenter) and Elliot Hicks (parent of incoming USM freshman, Frosty) were randomly paired. Coincidence?! yeah, probably....   :D

So, anywho....  how's about y'all join us today if you're able... teeing around 5:30-6.....  8)

rickrose2007:

--- Quote from: Kevin Montgomery on July 25, 2012, 02:30:35 PM ---The USM crew missed playing at our home course so much last night we have decided to schedule a Wednesday round this week (7/25/12).

Last night's field trip to Old Pike was a resounding success. We had a blast. Tony and his partner, Elliot Hicks, shot a nice 48 while Andy and his partner, me, shot a not so hot 52. But we got to see that sweet Ace on #6 thanks to a great shot by my good friend Matt "Swade Swede" Eklund. And we followed the round with some great food on the grill - Fenton's chorizo sausages were freakin' amazing!! Sorry we missed out on the burgers - they looked great - but we had to begin our trek back to Leavenworth County.

Interesting fact....  It was random draw but out of everyone there all of the USM related people ended up paired up. Andy Jewett (senior admissions counselor) and me (system administrator) were randomly paired and Tony Todd (head carpenter) and Elliot Hicks (parent of incoming USM freshman, Frosty) were randomly paired. Coincidence?! yeah, probably....   :D

So, anywho....  how's about y'all join us today if you're able... teeing around 5:30-6.....  8)

--- End quote ---

If I can get out of work in enough time to run home and grab my discs and my NEW bag tag I just got Monday, I will come out. I love playing USM!

Kevin Montgomery:
We'll be teeing off about 6pm this week at USM (8/22). There will be a welcome back BBQ going on for returning students so we plan to throw a round to try and get the students interested in the course. Depending on interest we may BBQ after the round as well.

Kevin Montgomery:
Reminder! USM today - 6pm tee.

Sorry for the confusion if anyone made it out yesterday. I had to work late and the other USM crew took a field trip to OP for some prime rib.

There is a welcome back to campus BBQ going on at 5pm so parking may be interesting and we may have to wait until the crowd dies down to throw #1. Let me know if you plan to make it up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version