Author Topic: hate this course  (Read 4308 times)

acemaster

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
hate this course
« on: September 29, 2011, 11:56:54 AM »
last 2 times i have been here i have gotten poison ivy..... i will never play this course again

HaterAde

Re: hate this course
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2011, 12:04:53 PM »
Good, keep your ass in Olathe, then. ;D

Kevin Montgomery

• Administrator
  • 1000 Rated Poster
  • Nice shot!
    • View Profile
    • http://kcfdc.org
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2011, 12:06:02 PM »
There's still poison ivy at WW? You must have gotten in pretty deep to find that.....
Kevin Montgomery
Eschew Obfuscation
KCFDC #117
PDGA# 12037
http://www.kcfdc.org

acemaster

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2011, 12:41:10 PM »
question to hater how do u come up with olathe??? im not going to drive 45mins just to get poison ivy twice lol and it was on 3/4 it was deep in there i dont get alot of tree love lol

Tom

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2011, 12:45:41 PM »
He wants to live there.  ;D

phisherman_77

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2011, 12:45:50 PM »
question to hater how do u come up with olathe??? im not going to drive 45mins just to get poison ivy twice lol and it was on 3/4 it was deep in there i dont get alot of tree love lol

so, let me get this straight...you hucked your discs WAY off the beaten path, and you're condemning the entire course for your "off target into the woods" throws?  your loss in that case, learn to throw straight and i think you'll enjoy it a lot more!

if i used this process for evaluating disc golf courses, i wouldn't like any of them.

jhinck2

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2011, 12:46:43 PM »
Blaming the course for your errant throws eh? Poison ivy or not, it's still one of the best in the nation. If ya don't want poison ivy, don't throw it in the thick stuff!! ;D
Jordan Hinck
Team Latitude 64
PDGA #45624
KCFDC #1339

phisherman_77

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2011, 12:47:32 PM »
i've gotten poison ivy MANY times at both Young Park and Pleasant Hill.  just means that i should keep my throws in the fairway.  look at this incident as an opportunity for bettering your golf game.

HaterAde

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2011, 12:49:20 PM »
He wants to live there.  ;D

Only if you and Slant are my next-door neighbors.

acemaster

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2011, 12:51:07 PM »

so, let me get this straight...you hucked your discs WAY off the beaten path, and you're condemning the entire course for your "off target into the woods" throws?  your loss in that case, learn to throw straight and i think you'll enjoy it a lot more!

if i used this process for evaluating disc golf courses, i wouldn't like any of them.

im so sry that im not pro that all my shots go straight i guess u came into this game throwing ace's right?? u never went off the beaten path??? and i wont play a course with so much poison ivy when smithville has 3 awesome courses without poison ivy or swope or rosedale but thx for rude comment

phisherman_77

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2011, 12:55:08 PM »
:'(

seriously dude, i threw a LOT of shots into the woods and I still do.  way off the beaten path.  but that doesn't mean that i'm going to bash the course for my bad shots.

phisherman_77

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2011, 12:55:47 PM »
AND

if you want some poison ivy from swope or rosedale, meet me for a round there and i can show you where to throw your shots to get it.

HaterAde

« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2011, 12:58:17 PM »
Every course in town (even the older, well-established courses) has poison ivy.

Smithville has a sh1tload, Rosedale has a bunch off to the right of #8 and #9, Swope has some off of #13, Cliff has it on multiple holes. It grows everywhere.

acemaster

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2011, 01:23:34 PM »
:'(

seriously dude, i threw a LOT of shots into the woods and I still do.  way off the beaten path.  but that doesn't mean that i'm going to bash the course for my bad shots.

did i ever say the course sucks??? or anything bad NO all i did was give my opinion on the course yes my opinion is that I hate it and it has more poison ivy then the other courses that i have played but to u it may not so goodbye  ;)

RIP A ROC

• Novice Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2011, 01:49:59 PM »
 There is no poison ivy in the fairways.